Apparently we're monkeys.

lauren.  ^-^

I started balling. They kidnapped us! They brought mom and dad somewhere else because they blew their covers. Us? We're right now in the back of this car.

"Christina? I'm scared."  I whisper.

"I know Laur, but we'll get out. Kath, Lisa, and Amy will find us and these guys will pay." 

"OK." I say not exactly sure though.

"GET OUT MONKEYS!" The man I recall Ted shouts. 

We call slowly get out because of our sore hands. 

They as in Ted, Mark, and the new guy Ian hussled us out and into this warehouse for stuff I guess?

"This is where you guys will be staying for the next week or so." Ted leads us to the warehouse entrance. 

"We're not going to hurt you, but  all we want is money. Food is provided with some utilities in there." Ian says after Mark and Ted had left. It seems like he really wants to help us, but he doesn't know how to. 

We all don't say anything as if we were motionless. He walks away and locks us in here. 

We were all alone in this huge empty warehouse. 

But for a warehouse it seems pretty polish. It was white walls with some kind of marble floor. We only had socks and some of us were even barefoot. Me with socks slide across the floor looking at the bright side. 

Although I look kinda of weird with my hands tided up. 

We then all walk to the couch that was given to us. I guess they always kidnap people since this couch looks used and they seem to be very use to this. 

We knew even if we shouted no one would hear us enough to save us. We had our hands tied up before so this isn't so bad. I got use to it. 

"So, what do we do now?" Dani says. 

"I don't know." Nick answers. 

"YEAH!" Mike shouts. 

"WHAT?" Christina yells since he practically just yelled in Christina's ear. 

Mike show us his free hands. "What? How?" Alex whines. 

"I had lotion on my hands earlier." 

"UNTIE US!" Amy shouts. Too much shouting for my liking. No windows, No other doors. 

Mike first went to Christina and went down the line. We all twisted our knuckles of soreness. 

It was a really big floor of emptyness. We were all silence, but instead of thinking if I'm ever going out I was thinking of a dance on it. I mean I'm bored so why not? I whispered to Dani next to me. 

"Want to dance of the floor?" She looked at me and she nodded yes. We stood up and started breaking out random moves spazzing out. We shouted song lyrics and let me say the faces on our family were priceless. 

Me and Dani broke out laughing. We calmed down. 

"What are you two up to now?" Christina sighs at our randomness. 

"Looking on the bright side." I say.

"What's so happy?! We're stuck here!" Christina shouts us.

"DON'T YOU THINK WE KNOW THAT?" Dani screams angered. The tension was really thick. 

"WELL I ASSUME YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE DANCING LIKE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!" Christina shouts louder. The rest of the siblings sat there awkwardly as Alex hugs Joey ever so tightly. I guess this warehouse is sound proof because Mark, Ted, and Ian don't come back and yell as us to shut up.

"WHAT? WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GRIEVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW?! Give a little hope." I say the last part quietly as in only to myself. No one really expects me to shout this loudly. 

"WHAT HOPE?" Christina yells and throw her hands up. 

"THAT WE'LL BE FOUND AND BE THE HAPPY FAMILY WE ONCE WERE!" Dani shouts and burst into tears. I go over to her and hug her in the biggest hug with my arms. This is hard, but I didn't expect it to be easy.

That was the moment we know its gonna take a few days before me and Dani talk to Christina. I'm truly mad and sad. I have really messed up feelings.

"Close your tired eyes, relax and then.

Count from one to ten and open them

All these heavy thoughts will try to weight you down

But not this time

Way up in the air, you're finally free

And you can stay up there right next to me

All this gravity will try to pull you down

But not this time" I sang softly in Dani's ear. 

"When the sun goes down and the lights burn out

Then it's time for you to shine

Brighter than a shooting star

So shine no matter when you are

Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light

'Cause it's time for you to shine

Brighter than a shooting star

So shine no matter where you are tonight." We both sing comforting each other. 

"Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts

And fan the flames so hot it melts our hearts

Oh, the pouring rain will try to put it out

But not this time

Let your colors burn and brightly burst

Into a million sparks that all disperse

And illuminate a world that'll try to bring you down

But not this time" Dani sings into my ear. 

"A thousand heart beats beat in time

It makes this dark planet come alive

So when the light flicker out tonight

You gotta shine" We now break from our hug and stare into each other eyes. 

We sang this bridge ever so powerfully. We smile.

"Brighter than a shooting star." I sing. 

"So shine no matter where you are" Dani sings too.

"Tonight" We finish it of. I wipe Dani's tears as our family cheers. 

We'll be out of here faster than you know it. 

p.s. we're not monkeys.

A/N: So there was a cute little Dauren moment here and well this story will end very soon just to inform up. It'll probably be 15 chapters more until the ending. I don't know. The song is Shooting Star by the way by Owl City. Remember to VOTE! COMMENT! AND BE AWESOME!!!