It's call Pain.

My siblings are panicking that Mark has disappear. I mean it's bad he disappeared, but that's not the only thing. It's weird that we can't find him or contact him or have any trace of him. How can someone disappear so fast and so quiet? 

"Guys, what was the last person to see him?" I ask my team of searchers. 

"Mike." Lauren replied to me. 

"Ok, what did you do? Say the conversation. Don't miss a single piece of detail." I demanded.

"OK, Ok, Chill. He told me he has to go to his house real quick because he said that his children is sick and needs medicine specifically a brand and so he went somewhere. He came back with a new shirt. So I asked him if he bought a new shirt and he didn't even notice that their were a blood stain on his shirt on the back. When I told him he says it's ketchup and went to borrow one of my shirts and then he went out when I'm pretty sure I was in the shower and you guys were all doing something else." He said all that and I looked shocked. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted in rage. I've never been this loud. 

"Sorry. I forgot." I rubbed my temples in stress. Amy is calling mom and dad. We can't do anything without them. It's like we can't prove we don't need any help! I started putting the puzzle pieces together. 

1.The payphone comment

2. He asked us some question's too.

3.He magically appeared in our lives (Never thought that would happen)

4.I get back to you on that. Am I missing anything??

"He magically appeared and magically disappeared. I don't think he's a human?" No one could be this smart. We're smart. 

"What are you saying?" Dani now confused. 

"He's like a vampire or something." I was confused myself. 

"Looking for me?" Someone said in my head. "What was that?" I asked. My siblings looked at me crazily. "What was what?" "Do you not hear Mark?" "No..." "Then why do I hear him?" All of them shrugged. "I will find you my pretty." "There it is again!" "Lisa, calm down." Mike rubbed my arm and there it was again. "One Day. That might be tomorrow, the day after, and after, and after." He just swirled those thoughts in my head over and over again. Or should i say over and over and over again?! I started pounding my head. "STOP!" I shouted. It was giving me concerned looks. "STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!" Christina rushed down to the noise. She sees me having a problem. "Mike, what happened?" "I don't know. She's saying she hears somebody in her head. Mark, and she started breaking down." "Lisa!" She yelled, but I wouldn't listen. "MARK! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! STOP!" I started crying because no one could help me.

No one. 

"Somebody restrain her!" Katherine came down with some tears threatning to spill. She looked at me and started asking what's happening to me. I couldn't take it anymore and slid down a wall in pain, agony, and just desperation of him leaving. Me knowing, that won't happen. I rocked back and forth hugging my legs and I just don't feel right.  My phone ringed, making me more in pain. I threw it across the room. Someone opened the door and entered. Mom and Dad.

They saw me and quicked dropped what they held and ran to us. We were all near the stairs seeing me an emotional stress and they didn't know what to do. Neither did I. 

"What's happening?" Dad asked. 

"Lisa. Calm down." She hugged me, but I didn't hug back. Infact I didn't want her touching me. I was still crying. I was still sad. I still has that voice telling me he's gonna get me and my 'ittle family' too. 

"Kath, now why are you crying?" Mom knowing I was still stressed. Mom and Dad don't know about our dirty little secrets. She passed her phone to Christina who read it and dropped it. I looked up and see that it was on the ground. I reached over and took it. It read some messages that meant Mark. That describes Mark. That remains unmarked. 

I was too focus on this message to hear the voice in my head, to hear mom and dad, mostly the world surrounding me. The tension, the stress, the voices, the words, people. I'm just too blind to see he has a mask. I can rip that mask off his face and see his real facial face. 

Let me explain to you from the top. 

Mark Taylor is not name Mark Taylor. His real name is Brandon Streason. He was our friendly neighbor who lived next door before we moved here from Sac Town. That's where I recognize him. He was the host of ABC News until he got fired because a lot of people didn't like him. He then went back to us mopey. I guess he went crazy jealous because we're liked in the biz and he was kicked to the curb. 

We forgot about him. He's not 40, he's 27. He was Mike's best friend. They went to the gym together, but no that's not him. His name is not Brandon crap or something. It's a she. Her name is Shelly McThee. She was a famous cosmetology. She wasn't a friendly neighbor. Mike never had a best friend who goes to the gym with him. She was a good friend at first, but then I describe her 'I thought she was a good neighbor, but she was a physco in disguise.'. Which is true. 

Something call pain. 

I fainted.

I know. 

Life can be so hard.

So mean.

So cruel.

So unfair.

A/N SOOO SoRRy for the late updating. I just didn't feel like it and I couldn't type on the iPad. Well heres the chappie. Hope you VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND BE AWESOME!<<< That is an order.