We forgot?

Aww. That was sweet of Dani to help Grandma Matilda. I turned my head from the window and went to the living. Just a second after I sat, the phone rang. I sighed since I was soooooooooooooooooo exhausted from having to do all your siblings dishes, (trust it's not fun scrubbing 10 plates) got up and answered the stupid phone. 

"Hello?" I said with a bit of annoyed tone in my voice. 

"Christina?"

"Who are you?" 

"Nick"

"Which one?" Little Nick does a lot of prank calls if you asking me.

"Big one." Shoot. This time I was hoping for a prank.

"Oh." I don't know what to say!

"So, how ya been?" 

"Good?" That came out like a question more than a statement. "How you been?" 

"Good, thank you." 

"So why'd you call me?" Let's just get to the point here. 

"Look...I'm really sorry that I kissed that gir-" 

"Jenny." 

"Yes." He said a bit embarrassed that I could tell from his voice. 

"So? Point." He just stopped like looking for my approval to keep talking. 

"Um..Will you forgive me?" 

"Sure." I mean whatever. 

"So I'll see you one Monday night." 

"Woah. What's that suppose to mean?" 

"A Date." 

"I said I'd forgive you not getting back together. Jenny must have brainwashed you with that kiss." 

"I said I was sorry!"

"And I said I'd forgive you!" Gosh. 

"So why not get back together?!" 

"Cause I can't!" 

"Why?!" 

"I don't think I could trust you again."

"WHY?"

"Because I remember things. As in if I see myself in 50 years in the future I'll remember to this day how I still married a lying, whining, cheater. "

"So? Can't you get past that?" 

"Really? Why don't you get past the fact that I'm not getting back together, EVER, with you." 

With that I slammed the phone down feeling really confident in myself right now more than ever. I sighed (again) and walked upstairs. I smiled, but I knew this wasn't that last of the drama. 

I went to the room I shared with Katherine and Amy. Kath's in their writing in her journal and Amy's nowhere in my sight. "Where's Amy?" 

"Downstairs." I nodded and went to go somewhere where something is interesting. 

OMG! Our band! I ran back to my room. 

"KATH WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WITH THE BAND IN A LONG TIME!" I was raging right now. 

"WE TOTALLY FORGOT!" She joins. 

She set her book and jumped up and we ran to Lisa's room. "LISA?!" 

"What?" She was annoyed at our loudness. 

"The band." 

"Whoops. Forgot?" She tells us with a cheeky smile. 

"LAUREN? DANI? AMY?!" I yell. I can yell really loudly. 

They all ran up here, but Dani. She just walked out of the bathroom. Lisa looks shocked. "Dani?" 

"I camped out their." 

"We need to post a cover or something." 

"We can't do anything in such a rush!" 

"Well post some of our old covers we never did." I told Lisa. 

Lisa jumped on the computer and clicked away.

"We need to tell mom that we need to tour now. I don't want the CImFam waiting another week."

They all nodded and scurried off to mom. I check on Lisa. She was listening to what sounds good. I mean the CimFam is probably worried. It's been a month. 

"Mom said yes to the tour. She said she'll set things up ready probably by the end of this week." 

"DONE!" Lisa yelled from upstairs. We rushed up there. 

"So you posted it?" I ask.

"Not yet, I was thinking of making a sorry video to add to the end."

"OK." 

"Hi, I'm Christina"

"I'm Katherine"

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Amy."

"I'm Lauren."

"I'm Dani."

"AND WE'RE CIMORELLI!" 

"Ok, look sorry for not posting anything in awhile, but life's been busy." I say first. 

"Hoep you enjoyed the video. It was from a year or 2 ago, but in a rush we can't do much" Kath explains. 

"For further excitement." Lauren says.

"No longer would you have to wait!" Amy jumps up and down in happiness.

"WE'RE HAVING A TOUR!" Lisa shouts. 

"We'll have the dates up by the weekend." Dani says more calmer. 

"Be sure to check in everyday for the dates!" We all say in a unison as if practiced, which we did. 

Lisa clicked "POST" and there we go, new video. 

We all went back to what we were doing and so life was normal.

For now. 

Blehhhhhhh. When can this be over?

"DINNER'S READY!" Mom yells. I hear really loud thumping noises. I walked down unlike the rest of my siblings who look like they haven't eaten in forever which kinda makes sense. 

We all sat down and did our prayers. We digged into mom's homemade lasgana or something that taste like it. 

We all chatted about the tour, but I kicked Lisa's leg under the table. She looked at me with her eyes widening. "What?" She whisper-yelled. "I'm scared." She looks at me. "Of what?" "Mark." Making sure no one hears us. 

"Why?" 

"I can feel this isn't the last of him" I reply. 

"Whatcha guys talking about." Alex says like his usual nosy self. 

"Tour Clothing." Lisa says before I could. 

They all went back to whatever.

Although I never got to finish why I could feel it. 

A/N: HEY! So this was just the first day of normal-ness?? In the Cimorelli household, but Christina's thinking something and what do you think? Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and BE AWESOME! Also tell me if you want longer chapters!