Red Car

What just happened? 

Dani's not our sibling? 

So many questions. 

"Mom?" I finally spoke in the silence. 

Mark's still there grinning like an idiot. I don't trust him. I don't remember him. I don't know him. He reminds me of someone. Someone. He's so familiar to me. I just can't put my finger on it though. 

He seems like someone I've seen on TV. Grr. This is making my head explode! Mom still didn't anwser my qustion. 

"Dad?" None of them were answering my question. I ran to where Dani is. I knocked. "Dani?" Lisa opened the door and pulled me in ever so harshly. She locked the door afterwards. I stood there confused and they must have seen my expression. "We don't trust that Mark guy." Lauren told us straight out. "I agree." I say as if they read my mind. 'What do we do?" I was still confused. "Well, we're trying to figure that out." Dani said. They pulled out hidden weapons from they're clothes. This could get my mind off of Nick. I feel some tears comng in. I sucked it up before they could see. Seein your older sister cry is not a good thing. 

"Wiat before can someone tell me what happened downstairs?" They handed me a photo. Lisa said to turn it over and I nodded. That make sense. I mean after 13 years she found out that she wasn't a real Cimorelli, but I still love her. Something made me feel guilty. I never meant what I said earlier about hating them. I guess a lots on my mind and how no one listens to my problems. Its hard to cope that I have 5 sisters that all look up to me. 

"OK, so we need more weapons if your gonna be in it." Lisa breaking my thoughts. "I'll check in my room. Lisa come with me. Lauren and Dani stay here and lock your door. Find more weapons." I ordered. They nodded and obey. Me and Lisa sneaked out and into my room. We locked our door too. No one was in there. Good. Coast Clear. Not really though. I caught a glimspe of Mark still here. 

"Do we need costumes?" I asked like I want to be like ninjas. "I don't know." "Poo." Lisa laughed at my response. I found some old walkie-talkies, and 2 pocket knifes. Lisa found some stache razor, rocks, and hard jewelry. We also grabbed some awesome sunglasses that make us look like spies. I cross my heart and I hope to spy. That rhymes!

We sneaked back to Lisa's room. We did our secret knock. They opened and we ran in. I locked it again and to my surprise I see all my siblings in here except Joey. "Where's Joey?" I'm kinda worried. "Don't worry he's in the bathroom." Nick answered. His name reminds of that two timing pig although this Nick is nothing like him. I sighed in relief. 

"So are we in this together?" Mike questioned. "Yes." We all answered. "Put your hand in people!" I shouted/whispered. "On 3 we say 'Cross my heart and i hope to spy'" "Wait why whisper?" Amy asked. "People are downstairs." Katherine butted in. "ONE, TWO, THREE! CROSS MY HEART AND I HOPE TO SPY!" I hope we don't die from this. 

We laid out all the weapons we found. 

Knife, Peppersrapy, rope, belt, walkie-talkies, 2 pockets knifes, stache razor, rocks, hard jewelry. Me and Lisa put on our awesome shades. "How come you guys get those and we don't?" Dani whined. I haven't even notice Joey came back. "Cause we're the leaders and we're just plain awesome." I reply. They all pouted with that puppy dog face. "Fine, but you guys find your own." They cheered. Me and Lisa rolled our eyes at that. 

We started throwing out ideas that still made no sense. One stood out for me. Just going on him. Like a good neighor. Someone has been a naughty little boy. Like CSI! 

"OK, Everybody shut up!" I finally found my voice. "Why don't we convince mom and dad to go on a date night since we want to 'know' Mark better. Then we'll say we want to go to your house and see it since well I'm pretty sure he doesn't live here then if he says no we say why and no one act stupid. Got it?" Everyone nodded. "Do we still have the weapons?" Lisa asked. Why does she care so much about those?! "Yes Lisa." "Mike, you get the rocks, I get one of the pocket knifes, Katherine the hard jewelry, Lisa the other pocket knife." I got interrupted. "That's it?!" Lisa argued. "Lisa, you can throw a good punch." Alex reasoned. "Amy rope cowgirl, Alex, knife, Lauren, belt, Dani the stache razor. Little boys you get a walkie-talkie and pepperspray!" "We're not gonna kill the man are we?" Lauren asked as if we're crazy enough to do that. "NO!" Mike shouted. "We're gonna defend ourselves." 

We told the little boys to stay here with the walkie while Amy has the other one. Once Amy contacts the boys to call the police they will call the police with the home phone saying their is an intruder. Of course Katherine is staying with them with her weapon just in case Mark walks into that room. Katherine is still healing so she's staying there. 

We all hid our weapons and went downstairs to where mom, dad, and butt I mean Mark were. "Hello" We all say as if nothing happened. I repeat nothing happened. "Honey, are you OK?" obviously asked to Dani. Dani played it off cool. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Mom and Dad shut their mouths not wanted to remind Dani even though she knows. I can tell Dani's still mad that them from her eyes, but parents are too blind to know these things.

What was I trying to remember earlier. That vanished from my thoughts. "Hey, mom and dad why don't you guys go on a date night?" I asked buttering up on them. "I don't know I feel like you guys are up to something." Mom questioned. I eyes Mike. Mom's on our case. "Then let's have Mark here babysit us. We want to know him better anyways." Lisa hesitated on that, but then said. Ok, a little change of plans. Plan B, wing it. "Yeah, I mean he's the one who told you guys that Dani left." Alex added. Man are we good lyers. We could be actors and actresses. 

"Where's Katherine and the boys?" Dad's changing the subject. "Playing with the boys." Lauren said nonchantly. "Maybe you guys should go on a date night. When me and my wife go, I let my friend, Buddy look after my children." Mark said. I dont like him. Mom looked over at dad and hesitatly blurted. "I guess. Kids dinner's in the fridge with names. Be nice to Mark." "Oh we'll be nice." Amy said with a hint of evil. Darkside of Amy. Hm...Mom and Dad left out the door. Plan in action. 

We all sat down on the couch with Mark. "So Mark what do you do for a living?" I asked. "I'm a retired racecar driver." The one who hit Katherine! "Cool." "What house is your's?" Lisa asked. Amy is recording all of this and her walkie talkie is heard from the other one. "Um..Across the street." "The one with the red car!" Lauren trying to be excited. "Yeah." The car that hit Kath was a red. 

"How many kids do you have?" Amy said, I'm pretty sure she was hoping for a boy her age. "Um..3 girls. Charlotte 20, Kelly, 18, and Layla 17." "What do you do for hobbies?" Dani said hoping for a clue." "I'm mostly on the computer, driving around town, and being outside." "What do you do on the computer? I mean maybe we could have something in common." It's true Lisa is on the computer a lot. "YouTube, You guys are amazing. My favorite is Payphone." Lisa bolted like something struck her. "I just remembered that I borrowed something from Christina, but lost it. Christina can you help me find it?" She's trying to tell me something. "Yeah of course." We got up and walked to my room. 

"What?" "Payphone." "What do you mean?" I was still confused. "First he likes driving around town, Kath. Us, Payphone. The comment. That's him. His daughter's names. Charlotte, Christina, Kelly, Katherine, Layla, Lisa! He doesn't have daughter or a wife. That's his car and that's where he's living, but that's not his house." She doesn't mean...