Kind of Normal

I know a little more than me and Dani should. Don't blame me for can't sleeping at night and how me and Dani is such good actors. We woke up to the sound to Lisa shouting or was it Katherine, we don't know. Me and Dani looked at Lisa's bed and see it's empty so it's not my imagination. 

We crept out of bed making sure we dont make any noise to blow our covers. We hear them talking about 'Chad' and then we heard 'boyfriend' from Amy. What the fudge? We continued hearing. This is not good. Amy probably has a secret boyfriend and causing pressure on her. Shoot. I wanted to curse to myself, but that would've been mean and I don't curse. 

Me and Dani hear them coming out. We scrambled to our rooms, but quietly and jumped on our beds and acted to sleep. I think they went downstairs, but now I can't sleep because I'm in the taste of adventure. Like on que Dani poked me and said "I want to know more." She pleaded to me. "Same" We knew what to do  with our awesome minds. 

We heard mom's door open and yes we know how each door of our house sounds like. My room has a slight squeak, mom's has a loud slam. We walked outside looking sleepy which we were before. We went downstairs to the noise. We see the girls watching Tangled. Mom said "Keep it down girls" and went back to sleep or that's what I heard because I was side talking with Dani. We soon joined the girls for further investigation. Ooohhh! I like the sound of that and not in a bad way or any dirty way you guys think. Ew. 

We wall woke up like an hour later to watch the sunrise well rise. Then Amy pointed something out and them Lisa covered Dani eyes and apparently my eyes were too. If this is PG-13 I'm 15! Christina and Lisa finally let us see the daylight and me and Dani peeked over to where they were looking and I think we regretted our choice. I think we just lost our innocent. 

We went back inside to be confronted by mom and dad. oh no. I hid behind Christina and Lisa and Dani took Katherine. We got off the hook which is good. I wanted to know what's wrong and I want to know now, but I'm a bit tired so I'll talk about this later. 

I woke up the next morn- well afternoon at 2:46 p.m.I crept out of bed to see Lisa still sleeping and Dani's well not there. She's probably with the boys. How is she so hyper? I don't like being hyper. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out and read a bit of the book I started last night. It's Book 1 of the Hunger Games, I'm pretty sure you guys know it. 

I read for like about 45 minutes, but I'm not sure because it's a wild guess. I took a shower and picked out a good outfit that speaked Lauren. it was just a jersey that said 'Cimorelli' in the back with a tank top underneath and some baby blue shorts. I was barefoot because the floors here are a it slippery and my feet creates a good sticky platform. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Lisa good and ready. She must have used the other bathroom. She's quick and ready today, that's news and a record.

"Hey, Lise. In a rush?" 

"Nah, didn't you heard we're filming a music video today." 

"Really?" I asked in suspense.

"Yeah, we're filming Born this Way (A/N not really) by Lady Gaga and it's gonna be a 'It Can Wait' campaign music video!" She's excited.

"Should I change? Or add anything?" She studied me and finally decided on giving me a baseball hat and a few bracelets. She also added a black backwards hat for herself. I had to say we look fabulous. 

"Wa-La. We look fabulous" That took the words out of my mouth.

We hooked hands and skipped down house, but carefully. All the girls were down there and looked at us in strange looks.

"What?" We both say in a sync.

"You guys look happy" Katherine said holding a cookbook. Typical.

"We can't be happy?" I ask in a gasping tone. If that's a thing. 

"No, just not hyper." Dani questioned unapprovingly because she's the hyper one. 

"Whatever." Lisa said breaking this serious yet stupid conversation. 

Me and Lisa grabbed our sneakers and the rest of the girls headed out to the car to see if everythings set. I grabbed some mint green converse and Lisa just wore some black converse. We drove out to the famous rocky mountain thing. We started out and ended with the sunset going down. Wow. 

We posted the cover of the song later that night and had a normal restful sleep. I dreamed about a nightmare. I had people commenting on Youtube on how I did and how I should be kicked out tha band. What if that does happen!? 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. This took my forever. I picked Lauren to be next and Amy hasn't told Chad and Lauren didn't tell the others about what happened. it's a messed up chapter ok? Sorry...