Dancing Thru the fire

I'm back to my own bubbly self, and so is everyone, but Lauren. I keep talking to Amy, but once in awhile I glance to Lauren, but she keeps her focus on her cereal. She thens walks up and put her bowl in the sink. She then walks straight outside with no freaking reason. I called her name and questioned her, but she remains her blank face. I assume she walks outside to the backyard so I remain where I am debating whether I should go out with her or stay here eating my breakfast. I decided to let her have her space since I bet she has a lot of things running through her head. 

I finish my breakfast quickly wanting to have my own space too. I rushed up the stairs almost tripping over my slippers. I went to the bathroom realizing this was where I had my first cut. I know I shouldn't, but it's been a long time since I cut. I mean like a week or so. 

I lost all my razors, maybe thats a sign that I should stop. I mean I'm still young and I've seen a lot of people like me now.  I cracked smile in the mirror looking at myself. I know I'm a freak, I know I'm not normal, but who says I was born to be normal? 

Why try to fit in when you weren't born to fit in? 

I remember that quote up on the ceiling. Don't be afraid to give up the good and go for the great. Maybe that's what I need to do. Start up fresh. It doesn't mean changing, but erasing what you regret as if they never happened. 

I'm now smiling widely looking at my own reflection. I walked out with a brand new attitude, a big smile, and finally happiness. I looked out the window that reflected the backyard. I saw an arrow flash. It almost sliced Lauren! I never kept my eyes off of this scene with the occasional gasp and eyeball widening. 

She was now going back into the house so I quickly made a bolt to the bathroom with some resources I'll need because I'm planning to camp out there. 

I got electronics, gummy worms, nutella, (I keep food in my room; Don't judge) pencils, notebooks, my books that I like reading, um what else? Blankets, and my pillow. Sometimes it's gross to camp out where you poop and pee and go naked, but our bathroom is separated a bit and it's really big bathroom may I add. (MULTIMEDIA)

It's a really girly bathroom too. I hear footsteps and a door slam. I was already in the bathroom so I was in my own space. I layed out my blankets to comfort my butt and went on my laptop. I searched up somethings about stalking and hostage charges, but all these big long words are confusing. 
After 20 minutes of confusion, I closed my laptop with my eyes aching. I layed down and closed my eyes giving it some rest. 
I opened my eyes again and decided I should eat since I'm still hungry. Sometimes I wonder why don't hobos sneak into peoples bathroom and live there. I mean you have a toliet to do your business, water that you can use, a roof, a shower, although you have to provide your own food. 
I looked out the window, but this time led to our neighbors backyard. It was our neighbor, Old Grams Matilda. She was like a third grandmother to us. She was raking leaves. It really breaks my heart to see an elderly all by herself because her kids have a family of their own and her husband died a few years back. I really want to help her. 
I climbed out the window, it's not like the first time I've did this right. I slowly walk on the ledge not wanting Grandma Matilda to see me and cause noise I made it to the treehouse and do what to get down. The ladder. 
I then rushed over to the fence where it separates our yard. 

"HI!" I say bubbly. 
"Hi Dani." She says with her soft voice.
"Need any help?" Even though I knew the answer. 
"That would be helpful" She answered with a warming smile that could make anyone's bad day into something more meaningful.
I climbed over the fence and grabbed a rake. 

We made small talk once in awhile, but we just enjoyed the fresh air and the silence with a few leaves crunching on the way. We finished an hour later I'm pretty sure and she thanked my for my help and I replied with a smile and a pleasure to help. I climbed up the ladder again and go back into the bathroom forgetting that I locked it. I saw a note that was slide under the crack. 

It read:

Hurry up Dani! What's taking up so long? -Lauren

I looked under the door and see no shadows, Laur must have found another bathroom. I decided to do whatever I normally do, DANCE PARTY! I blasted up music from my laptop's Youtube's playlist. 

It was mostly 1D, BTR, and our songs. I got bored a while later and watched some Big Time Rush that I downloaded on eating Nutella dipped in Gummy Worms. I know that sounds digusting, but its really good if you try it, but if it's not your cup of tea well...It's mine. 

I had my window opened for the fresh air because well locking yourself in the bathroom, you need some air. An arrow came flinging through, but it only caused a huge boom and a dent on the floor! He's paying for that. 

I picked up the note like the one earlier from today and read it. 

Well, well, well. That was nice of you to help old Matilda. Wouldn't it be sad for her to leave? I mean she gets to see her husband. What? There was a crossword puzzle. 

   6.
   f 
   a
    l           8.
7. l a u g h
                 u  10.
             9. r a p e
                 t     i
                11. c a l l
                       t
                       u
                       r
                       e

What? Again.

I'm still hurt that I'm not a Cimorelli, but what hurts the most is I don't know who is my really parents.

No, what really hurts the most is trying to be a Cimorelli when you aren't one. I've tried so hard to let the Cimfam like me, but I ended up losing. 

"I got the eye of a tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire, cause I AM A CHAMPION and your gonna hear me ROAR. 
Louder, Louder than a Lion"

I don't wake up in the morning to impress people, I wake up to let the world know, I'm Dani and I don't go down without a fight. 

A/N: SO? You like? Remember to vote, comment, and be AWESOME! This took me forever to write!