Just like a Roller Coaster

Lisa...

As we each woke up slowly I glance out window. I see the sun is hidden with a few clouds shading it. I saw the Eiffel Tower up, up, in the sky. It was really tall. If I wasn't here for something important I would go to the Eiffel Tower and take like a hundred selfies. 

I sighed and woke up, I see that someone is in the shower and I'm alone with Lauren on the bed. I look over to the boys and see Alex wasn't there, but the little ones were still snoring. I got up and went into the mirror.  I see I need to comb my hair and put make up on. Don't I look attractive? 

Christina got out of the shower and I went in, but before I did I asked where Alex was. 

"He's downstairs seeing where we could eat or something." Christina replied. I nodded and closed the door. I examined the bathroom and it was pretty big. There was a white bathtub and other things. I decided for a quick shower since we didn't do anything yesterday I debated on whether a bath would be appropriate. 

I see my wet hair brushed all the tangles formed in my hair. I blow dried it and applied some moisturizer for hair and Combed it one more time. I decided not to put it in any particular hairstyle. 

I walked out and see everyone awake, but I guess they were waiting to for me to finish so they can use it. I went to my luggage and picked out something. I changed under the covers since someone was in the bathroom. After like almost an hour, we were all ready. Alex lead all of us to this resturant that speaks english. You'd think they'd have hot french accents, but no. 

I ordered some bacon, french toast, and sausage. I gobbled mine down. I originally wanted pizza obviously, but Christina said that is not healthy and stuff or not meant for breakfast. Well breakfast my butt, that hour took up till 12:00. It's lunch time. 

We finished eating until we realized we had no plan. We had a plan, but then we got off topic. What do we do? I mean we don't know where mom and dad is and we have no clue at all. We didn't consult the police or anything and we just went into Europe like a dumb idiot. We all payed, but we just sat there. 

"What do we do now?" I say. 

"I don't know." Christina answers. 

Christina then pulled out a map. She pointed to Landes Forest. "We are searching for all the possiblities for where mom and dad could be." 

"Well, how do we find it? I mean it's not like we have our own car." Nick said a matter of fact like. 

"Well, we'll rent one." Christina said in a voice that said "Don't sass me." 

"Shall we go?" I say, we did sit here for another minute or two before I said anything. 

"Yeah." We all stood up and went for out destination, but we don't know if that will be our final one. 

********************************

We drove with out rental van to Landes Forest, but let me tell you, it took forever. We didn't know what direction we were going and we had to ask people. Everyone we passed through, looked at us with weird faces until they just walked away. I guess they either thought Stranger Danger or didn't speak English, and the worst one, they thought we were freaks and morons. OR! There could be a ghost in the forest and it forbid them from releasing it's identity. 

Anyways we arrived there an hour later. We all got out of the car and we were faced into a deep and scary forest. 

"I don't think this is the right place." Lauren said scooching towards me. 

"Now, now, it's not that scary." Christina made sure. 

"Plus, those evil people could have captured mom and dad in there. They probably think no one would go in there." I say, which was true.