I shake my head

Is it that I cry too loud? Whatever. After tomorrow, here comes the beating. I need more makeup! Shoot! This is not good, not good at all! Maybe I'm a bit panicked, but I'm not good under pressure. I guess I should tell my family. This is so hard! 

I fell asleep thinking why are all the pressure placed on my back. One day I'll fall down and no one can't help me. I'll be all alone. 

I woke up to the sound of a annoying little sister. "DANI!" "What?" She replied all so innocent. "Why are you waking me up at" I glanced at the clock and I'm pretty sure my eyes bulged right out. "At 4:32 in the morning!" "Because the girls and I were watching movies and We all woke up when we heard a bang so we were wondering if you heard it too!"

I wanted to roll my eyes so badly, but Dani my sister. "No, does it look like I heard it. You just woke me." "Right" With that she scurried her little butt off to the other girls. I groaned and went back to a stressful sleep. I can't believe now Christina, Kath, and Lise knows. What am I going to tell the family? Their all gonna be like 'We told you so' or 'Your so ignorant and stupid!'. Pressure to be perfect. Demi Lovato, ove is louder, but pressure is easier to find, though. 

This is taking over my head. This is out of proportion. Now I can't sleep. I went downstairs and see all the girls watching Monster's University. I thought the DVD wasn't out yet. I joined them and sat next to Christina. She hugged me, knowing what was happening. 

Dani noticed my eyes red and puffy. She has good eyes saying we were in the dark, but we can see the sun starting to set up. "Ames, why are you crying?" In her voice i could tell she was concerned. "Um.. there were something in my eyes and I needed to cry it out since I couldn't find another thing harmless to pull it out." "Ok?.." I could tell she was not letting me go on this. 

"Hey, guys let's watch the sunrise." We all nod into Lisa's idea. We walked outside into the porch. I know girls shouldn't be outside in like 5 in the morning, but this was a safe neighborhood, to me. 

We saw the sunrise and it was probably the most relaxing thing I've ever expierienced and that's when I saw 'Chad' doing 'it' with another girl in the park bench. Wow, that bastard and sorry for my language is so stupid to think that people are not going to see 2 naked person doing that point? Like for goodness sakes have a little pride! 

I whispered to the girls. "Guys look at the park." "Eww.." They all said and looked away. Lisa covered Dani eyes and Christina covered Lauren's. Katherine told me "Remember the song Wings by Little Mix: Mama told you not to waste your life so spread your wings my little butterfly." i pulled her in for a hug. "Thanks Kath. You always know what to say, but do you have a solution for this problem?" Like what did I even like about this guy! He's a monkey! We went back inside so Chad and his 'partner' won't notice us. 

Mom and Dad were standing right infront of us when we opened the door. "Christina Lynne, Katherine Ann, Lisa Michelle, Amy Elizabeth, Lauren Christine, and Dani Nicole Cimorelli." uh-oh they said our full names. Those are never good. "Where have you guys been?" I know that mom was the one to say our names because Dad usually forgets them. We turned from our backs to our faces to them. 

"Um..Outside." Christina said as the oldest, yet she's still calm. "Why?" "We were watching the sunrise." Kathy answered this time. "Should've told us." Sometimes mom states things impossible. "How? You guys were asleep." "Go to bed." Dad said strictly knowing that we've won. We all went to our rooms. I looked in the mirror seeing bags under it. We all needed rest. We pulled an all nighter. 

I wonder what time we'll wake up? Or how I'll tell the family, maybe with the help of the girls. And how I'm gonna handle Chad. What if he does the same to me as he did to the girl? This is some serious chiz. I got that from Victorious. I shook my head on how disappointed of me because I probably got my whole family worrying. I Shake my head to Chad because that's the answer I'm gonna give him. 

I'm gonna stay strong and fight for the right. I'm not gonna be weak because me, Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli is a Cimorelli Girl. 

A/N: Remember

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

BE AWESOME!