Chappie 37

***********************************

Guys this is getting to the major bit of the story and im freaking out. I've also had dance exams.

Liam and Sophia? Ship them? Yeah I'd ship them into the rocks. soz not soz. i loved pazer :( 

Heard the leaked song Just can't let her go? It's amazing :)

ZERRIE ENGAGED OMG ASDFGGHJKLL;' I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM <33

**********************************

-Lexi's POV-

I smoothed my dress down again as I sat nervously in the car. One of Harry's hands carresed my lower thigh, somehow telling me that everything would be alright. But I was really nervous for some reason, I mean, it wasn't even my wedding! 

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked.

"Are you really going to do this again?" Liam asked and Niall laughed.

I was completely oblivious to what was happening as I got lost in my own thoughts. 

My dad was getting married again. To a wonderful woman. I loved her, she was so sweet and I couldn't be happier. I'm still disappointed in my dad. Then there's the baby. Gabriella had a small bump but it wasn't huge yet. I was sort of getting excited at the thought of having a new sibling even though I won't be fully related to them. I really hope it's a girl, even though a boy would be cool too. What if they're twins? I could dress them up in matching outfits and-

"We're here" The driver snapped me out of my thoughts and I noticed that we had arrived.

I looked out of the window and saw the sea. We were at a fancy resort - the ones that have private function places. 

Everyone was already getting out of the car (we had taken three because we couldn't all fit).

I picked up my purse and started to hop out of the car when I saw Harry's wallet on the seat. I picked it up and hopped out of the car. I looked around to make sure we hadn't left anything and found a piece of paper that must've fallen out of Harry's wallet.

I picked it up and saw there was writing on it. I started unfolding it and saw a phone number appear but before I could read what else it said Harry called my name. I quickly slipped the paper in my purse. 

I walked over to him and handed him his wallet.

"You left this" I said and he thanked me.

"Thank goodness there are no paps around here." he muttered and I agreed, nodding. "It's so nice to be at the beach again! I love sea air"  I smiled, closing my eyes as the the slight breeze whipped through my hair.

"Yup. The resort looks nice too"  Harry remarked, chuckling.

Once all of the crew had arrived we walked into the resort reception and a man came to show us our way.

We walked through lots of hallways and saw a restaurant and a few other nice places.

Then we walked out some big glass doors and saw two huge white tents, one bigger than the other.

They were set up on flat land, covered in green grass and flower gardens dotted around the place. The grass connected with the beach and the sea was a perfect shade of light blue, just like the sky. 

This day couldn't of been more perfect.

"Wow!" A few of 'the crew' gasped at the sight. 

Then someone came out of the tent; I then saw it was Sydney. Her face lit up and she jogged over to us in her gorgeous white dress; which all the flower girls wore. Behind her was Poppy, Gabriella's niece. She was so cute, all done up.