♡Saturday Morning♡

I woke up next to Joseph, I'd rather be waking up to Robert's gorgeous face. I sat up on the bed and went on my phone while leaning on the bed stand. I heard rustling from the bed covers and Joseph sat up next to me.

Joseph - "Morning beautiful."
Aaron - "Morning."
Joseph - "You alright today?"
Aaron - "Yeah, I feel better after sleeping."
Joseph - "Good. You wanna go to the cinemas later then go and eat something?"
Aaron - "Yeah. Do I have to wear anything posh?"
Joseph - "Nah, just dress as good as you normally do, I don't wear posh clothes."

Robert wears posh clothes all the time, and he looks so good in them.

Joseph - "Stop doing that!"
Aaron - "What?"
Joseph - "Talking to me then going silent while going into your thoughts. What are you even thinking about anyway?"

Nothing, just how much I love Robert and how much I wish he was with me right now instead of you.

Joseph - "Aaron?!"
Aaron - "What!"
Joseph - ".. I'm going to get some breakfast. Have fun in your thoughts!"

I just sighed as he walked out and went into the kitchen, I want to text Robert to meet up with him and kiss his soft lips, but I can't do that, and it's killing me not to even look at him!

Joseph - "You want any breakfast?"
Aaron - "Aye go on, I'll have bacon and eggs?"
Joseph - "Okay."

I looked on my phone and just read all the text messages me and Robert sent to each other. I grinned to myself and blessed at the naughty but cute conversations we used to have. I want him and I really need him, he saved me when I thought I was a goner. He helped me when I was lost. And now he's a goner because he thinks I don't care anymore, but Robert I do, I really really do!

Joseph - "It's done! Come through in the kitchen and sit on the table."
Aaron - "Okay."

I walked through to the table and sat down facing Joseph as he handed me my all English breakfast and a cup of tea to go with it.

Aaron - "Tar."
Joseph - "No bother. So you gonna tell me why you were in a mood this morning, or do I have to guess?"
Aaron - "Not this again! Can we just leave it?"
Joseph - "Yeah, we could, but I wanna know why my boyfriend was upset. So what's up babe?"
Aaron - "Nothing."
Joseph - "Well their is so just tell me, you know you can tell me anything?"
Aaron - "For god sake Joseph! Just leave it!"

I got up from the wooden table as it made a screech when I pushed my chair out to get up.

Joseph - "I thought you were hungry?"
Aaron - "Well I'm not now! You eat it or put it in the oven."
Joseph - "Aaron.."

I ran to his room and paced back and forth. I was so mad, but I don't know why? I loved Robert so much but I didn't wanna tell him or Joseph, why can't Joseph just except that he doesn't need to know all of my problems?!

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter :)Xox