Part 6...Lost

*Re-cap*

I don’t know why this was happening to me, but it was. My life was turning upside down and there was nothing I could do about it, but I will accept it and live my life the way that I want to live it, and maybe then I could be happy again. I will miss my old life, but because of that life, I now need to live this one.

New York, here I come.

I boarded the plane and I didn’t look back or shed a tear.

*

The week went by fast. Here I was in New York ready to get married to the man I love. I was so use to the pain in my chest now that I can say it freely and Nick will never know.

“Sweetie you ready?” Asked my dad, he was standing by my side ready to walk me down the isle.

“I am” I smiled up at him.

*

I can honestly say that even if it was small I loved the way this wedding turned out, and now here I was in the limo with Nick my husband ready to go on our honey moon.

“I love you Lilly, You have made me the happiest man alive.” Nick said to me while we were cuddled up in the limo.

“And you have me the happiest woman alive.” and I kissed him with all the passion within me.

*James POV*

Wow there are a lot of fine a$$ women here! I think I should move up here instead of have my many ‘visits’ haha.

Running a long the beaches shore line was a good way to scoop out the ladies. I could see who was in the water and I could see who was laying on the beach.

Everything was going great, I even found a possible lay for the day, but when I was about to pass this couple my wolf screamed at me to stop.

I looked at the couple, the guy was on top of her and it seemed that they were in a rather heavy make out session. I was wondering why my wolf had me stop, but then it hit me. The scent of my mate was here, Lilly was here.

I started to look around for her, her scent was just so close my wolf was going crazy and he was ready to take over.

I followed her scent and it lead me to the couple that was kissing, I looked down at them again. He was kissing the girl’s neck now and I could see her face. It was Lilly’s face and she looked as though she was enjoying it. That was it, m wolf took over, having me grab the guy by the collar of his shirt.

“What the hell man?” the guy yelled at me.

“Hey what the hell are you doing to my husband?” I looked at Lilly, husband?

“But you are MINE.” I growled at her, how the hell could she have gotten married? I’m her mate, ME.

Her eyes turned into a dark color and I knew what I just said pissed her off, “Yours? I will NEVER be yours, you rejected me, so you gave up that right.”

*

Shot up in my bed there was sweat everywhere and my heart was betting so fast it felt as though I was having a heart attack.

Ah! Stupid mate, how dare she rule my life! every time I meet a girl, I can’t stop but compare her to Lilly. How red her hair is, or the beautiful grey in her eyes, her beautiful voice, or the feel of her skin on mine. “Oh God, what have I done?”

I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid as to let my mate go like that. She was so perfect and like always I have to mess things up. Maybe Anna will give me her number. She does think that Lilly was the one to reject me not the other way around.

I jump out of my bed and changed into some clothes. I walked out of my room and tried to remember where Anna’s room was. See we all live here in the pack house. My dad, the Alpha had this place built to house every single one of the wolves from our pack and we had well over a hundred wolves, not counting the children.

Now after searching for a few minutes and asking a few of the maids I was finally able to locate Anna’s room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer it. When she did, it looked as though she had been crying.

“Anna are you alright?”

“Yes, it just…my baby…she got marry.” She lifted up a photo that made my whole world come crashing down.

It was of her in the most beautiful wedding dress ever made, kissing another man in a tux. In the background you could see the preachers joyous face, and the flowers all around them.

Right then and there I knew it, I blow my chance of ever getting her back.

I lost her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? I know its short but in the next chapter there will be a time skip so it was best to just stop here. I hope you all enjoy it and please vote & show your support! It helps me write faster! :*)

P.S. If I can get 10 votes on this I’ll upload again within a few hours as I already know how I want the next chapter to go :0)