Part 12...The Lilly

~Re-Cap~

He stopped walking and I didn't notice till I smacked into his back. "Sorry." I said.

"No, no it's ok. I just know what its like to lose someone you love." He gave me a small sad smile. "The library is right there and the music room is just next to it."

"Thanks, and I'm sorry." I said back to him. He gave me one last smile and left.

*

I looked at the two rooms and decided I'd check out both. First the library.

I walk in and its amazing. There are books everywhere. The selves were stuffed from the floor to the roof. And then there was a beautiful black leather sofa right next to a large window with the sunlight just streaming in beautifully.

I walked to one of the many selves and looked at their collection of books.

They had all the famous classics Like Romeo and Juliet, and other books that were fast becoming popular like the House of Night books, I am number four, and even the Twilight Saga books.

The thing that shocked me was that they even had manga books. Japanese comics? They had Naruto, Bleach, and some other really weird ones I couldn't read.

I could really live in this room. I thought with a smile.

Now on to the music room! haha

The music room was even more amazing. It was white and black, with a little bit of red trimming. There was also a beautiful, white, grand piano in the center, and many other instruments hanging on the walls or on stands.

I walked towards the piano and played a few keys, remembering the time I would sit with Nanna Emmy playing the piano with her. I was so happy that Nanna Emmy taught me how to play before she passed and I intend to teach my child.

I sat down and began to play again. It felt amazing, I haven't played since Nanna Died when I was 15, and to play now felt so right, that I began to sing.

"Symphony of silver tears, sing to me, and sooth the ring in my ears.

Overcast, these gloomy night wear on, but I'm holding fast, 'cause it's darkest just before the dawn.

I sang my princess fast asleep, 'cause she was my dream come true.

Oh Annemarie, believe me, I loved you.

But now those lonely lullabies, just dampen my tired eyes.

Because I can't forget you...

Because I can't forget you..."

I stopped once I felt the tears rolling down my face. God, why must I be so emotional! And where in the hell did that song come from? I've only heard once in the car with Nick.

I guess my mind remembered everything with Nick.

I was whipping my face when I heard someone behind me.

"Wow, Lilly! you are an amazing player and singer." James said.

I turned to face him, "What are you doing in here? And aren't you suppose to be at work?" It was obvious I was still annoyed with him.

He sighed and looked at me with an emotionless face. "1.) I was here first it's not my falt you didn't notice me," It was then that I noticed the guitar in his hands, "and 2.) I didn't go to work because my wolf was ready to take over so I called my boss." Oops, I think that one word is going to become my new catch phase.

"Oh." Was all I said and it lapsed into an awkward silence. "Well I'm going to go to my room."

"Kay..." He said and looked down without another word.

Once I was in my room, I noticed I never brought all my things from the house. But I don't know If I could set foot in there alone...Maybe Mark will help me.

I went to my door ready to go find Mark and ask for his help, but when I opened my door, James was there holding a single Lilly in his hand and a shocked exasperation on his face.

~James POV~

Ah! why must she be so difficult? I was trying to be nice and she just looks at me as if I called her a whale!

I know she has every right to hate me right now, but I really am trying. Sigh, I guess I'm just going to have to try even harder.

See now this is one advantage about being a wolf, the speed. I rushed off to the flower store and bought her a fresh Lilly. I have no idea if its her favorite flower but her name is Lilly so I thought it would be nice to leave one by her door.

I was about to leave it by her door when she opened it and caught me, Crap.

"Uh Hi," Was all I could manage to say.

"What are you doing?" God are pregnant women always this agitated?

"Uh I was going to try and apologize with this flower, but I guess you caught me. " I said truthfully.

"Oh, Thanks I guess." Ok, really, do they all act this way? I'm try to say sorry, brought her a flower, and she still can't give me a real thanks? Jeez I guess I'm really going to have to kiss a$$.

Well here it goes. I look her in her beautiful eyes, raised the flower to her, and began to speak. "Lilly, I am very sorry for my behavior, and I will try and make this change easier for you and your baby. Also If you need anything or want anything just ask and I'll be there." I looked down not really wanting to see the rejection there in her eyes.

I heard her left out a breath and I felt it brush across my face. her scent filled my lungs and my wolf howl with joy. "Ok," she whispered and took the Lilly from my hand, "Actually I could use some help, Can you and Mark help me pick up some stuff from m house?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I finally have an update for you! I really am sorry for the long wait, but I wasn’t in the mood to right after losing my brother in Nov. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please vote and comment because it helps me write <3

~ Jessica ( Forever DJ Rowdy A!) my brother <3 :’)