part 16...finally

~Re-cap~

I was still smiling when I felt something, like something was poking, me in the stomach, but when I realized what it was, hope filled me, and I knew that our baby had a chance at life. It was kicking.

*

After returning from our house, to the pack house, I went straight to my room, and played the video. After feeling our baby kick I needed to hear his voice, I wanted to hear him say he loved our baby and I wanted to hear him say that he loved me.

I put the video in the DVD player grabbed the remote and walked to the bed, and pressed play. Nick popped up on the screen smiling his big smile like always, and I couldn't help but smile back.

He had just started to talk about how much he loved us and how sorry he was for not being here for us, when I heard a knock at the door. I couldn't stop watching so I just called whoever in, it was James.

"Hey," He said.

"Hey." I replied with a smile, but not taking my eyes off the TV screen. I smiled again when nick started to make silly faces. he was trying to be funny if our child would ever need to smile or in need of a good laugh. I could hear myself laughing in the background.

I felt the bed tip from James' weight when he sat down. "Oh shit..." He said breathing out a heavy sigh, "Is that him, is that Nick?"

"Yeah, he wanted to make this video for his baby, he said that even though he can't be there in person he could still try and do something for him or her. He wanted out child to know his voice, his face, and how much the loved him or her." I said smiling feeling tear form in my eyes and them slowly falling down my cheeks.

"He seems like an amazing person, I can see why you loved him," he whispered.

I laughed at that, his statement was true, but he didn't know the half if it. "That's an understatement. I know something’s about him, he didn't want people to know." I smiled at the memories. "He did so many great things for people, he was so kind and I couldn't believe he had to go the way he did." the tears kept falling. I think he knew I wanted some silence, because he didn't say anything after that.

We sat there, just watching the video together. It felt weird having here with me. I mean here I am watching a video of my late husband with my mate who rejected me, but now wants me. Wow why is my life so crappy? Why was I deal this hand in life?

As soon as the video was over, we faced each other, the look in his eyes shocked me, but it was the tears that took me by surprise the most, why would he be so emotional? I couldn't stand seeing the tears there. I raised my hand and crested his cheek, and gently used my thumb to remove them.

I looked back into his eyes, and saw him watching me. He gently place his large warm hand on the back of my neck, and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his gentle touch.

I knew what was coming next, and I welcomed it. This time I didn't want him to stop, I needed him to kiss me, I needed to feel loved, to feel wanted.

when his lips finally met with mine, my God, it was amazing. It was like nothing I have ever felt before, and I couldn't help the moan the excepted my lips.

I wasn't the only one affected by the kiss. He let out a moan of his own, setting my own body on fire.

He moved his free hand around waste pulling me closer, and tightening his hold on my neck not letting me go, as if I wanted to end this kiss.

I didn't. The feel of him, his warmth, my God, it made go mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry for taking forever! I didn;t have my computer for about a month and then my internet messed up, but here is an update, and I hope you enjoyed it! please show your support by commenting and votting <3