Part 4...everything changes

*Re-cap*

I was waiting to fall right on my butt, but I felt a pare of strong arms grabbed me by my waist, preventing me from falling. I gasped as I felt sparks shot up and down my body, my heart beat went frantic, and when I looked up I saw a pare of thee most beautiful brown eyes in the world.

Crap…I’m in trouble.

*

He was tall, dark, and drop dead handsome. Obviously the typical things that all girls are looking for in a man, but dang I didn’t think I’d actually get one!

He had black hair that look really soft that I just wanted to run my hands through all day long. His body was well build and was showing rather nicely through his tight black shirt…

Wait what the hell am I thinking? I don’t know him. I just met the guy and I’m already picturing myself with him and imagining his body? Beside I have nick, who I l… wait, I don’t have the same feelings that I did before.

I still love Nick, but it’s as if all ties to him have been cut off from my heart. Why in the hell is this happening to me? Why now?

I was still staring at this guy who was suppose to be my mate, but I had just barley noticed that his face was expressing nothing. Like he was emotionless. When you find your mate aren’t you suppose to be happy? That is how I actually feel inside, happy.

He has finally let me go and said, “Who are you, and what the hell do you want?” breaking the awkward silence.

“Um…Ah!” I screamed out as pain shot through my entire body, bring me to my knees.

“Lilly!” My mom ran to me with panic clear in her voice. “What wrong?”

“Pain…everywhere…ah!” I screamed again as I felt my legs crack. What the hell is happening?

“Oh no,” my mom looked at me then at my mate then back to me, “Sweet heart, I didn’t get a chance to tell you, but when you find your mate early, you’ll also transform early.”

Crap.

*James POV*

I walked out of the bathroom, and saw… sally? Susie? Ah whatever her name was laying on the bed smirking at me.

“Baby, that was great. You sure you don’t wanna stay and go for another round?” She asked.

Hell no, that was a great lay, but I got to get out of here before she gets to attacked like the last chick!

I grabbed my pants and began to tell my well used excuse. “Sorry,”…crap what was her name?… “Sweetie, but I got to go, but I’ve got your number and will call you later, ok?”

Her smirk went into a very unattractive pout, “Please?”

Oh God, looks like she is already attached! “No, I got to go.” I said, kissed her forehead, grabbed my shirt and left without another word.

As I stepped into the elevator I slipped her number right between that little crack so that it’ll fall and never be found.

The thing that I hate about the city is that all the buildings are huge, I was 20 floors away from the lobby and then I still had a 2 hour ride back to the hotel. Ah I don’t think that chick was worth all of this.

At one this beautiful woman step in, and put on my trademark smirk that wins them all.

*

“Call me” She smiled and walked off.