Part 17...breakfast

Short I know, but I wanted to post something for you guys, I wish that what I had before had been deleted, but I still hope you'll enjoy it.

*Re-Cap*

He moved his free hand around my waste pulling me closer, and tightening his hold on my neck not letting me go, as if I wanted to end this kiss.

I didn't. The feel of him, his warmth, my God, it made me go mad.

*

I woke up feeling amazing. I could still feel the tingling of my lips from where he kissed me. I could still feel his hands on my waist pulling me closer and closer to him. I can even smell his cologne.

I can't believe how close we got. I can't believe how my body reacted to his. I am just happy, and disappointed that it didn't go farther. I felt my face heat up. Jeez i have already done the deed with Nick, can't I stop blushing when its brought up!

"What are you thinking about?" James ask me.

Oh God did he sleep in the same bed as me? I don't remember letting that happen. The last thing I remember, besides the almost going to are, is kissing him, and more kissing. Then the baby kicking again... hmm I must have fallen asleep and he just stayed with me.

I started to smile at the thought of him wanting to stay near me. Just for a few more moments.

"Am I being ignored? He asked, but you could hear the amusement in his voice.

"No, I was just thinking again." haha about you, but I doubt you would get it out of me. I smiled to myself.

"About, I ask again?" He asked still amused.

"Nope." I laughed.

"Awe, come on babe."

Babe, why did that coming out of his mouth make my stomach twist and turn. Why did he give me such butterflies when he is near me.

'Because he is your mate.' said my wolf.

'Oh now you say something?'

'Oh shut it, at least you seem happy.'

I had to smile at that again, I do feel happy today. I don't know, I feel so peaceful and safe.

"Nope, I am not going to tell you anything." He pouted and I just smiled. "Well I have an appointment to get to, so if you would please release me." I laughed feeling his hands tighten on me even more.

"Can't I came with you?" he asked.

"And why would you want to come with me to see the doctor?"

"Well because I want to spend more time with my mate, and because I want to make sure you and the baby are safe." he stated.

Awe. "Um, sure, I guess it'll be alright for you to join me. I am going to the pack doctor and don't really now where to go."

"Great, what time do you have to be there?"

"Um, 10:30."

"Well then babe, you have fifteen minutes to get ready."

"What?!" I shot up out of bed and started to storm around the room, or walk as fast a pregnant woman could, and got ready. Once I was ready I went back to him and found him curled up in the same place on the bed. "Hey, aren't you suppose to be getting ready?"

"Nah, I feel asleep in my clothes so I'll just wear this. besides we have two hours before the appointment." He shrugged.

"Oh..." wait two hours? "But you just told me I had fifteen minutes!"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I want to take you out for breakfast." He smiled at me and I just glared.

"I'm not hungry."

"Really? because what I hear, is that you love bacon and I know where to get the best." he smirked.

Bacon...and as if the baby knew it began to kick, and then my stomach growled making James laugh really hard, and making my face heat up like crazy, which means I'm probably as red as a tomato. “Shut up!" I picked up a pillow and throw it at him. Hitting him where the sun don't shine, making me laugh.

"Ok," he grunted, "it's a truce, now lets go get that bacon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please show your support but voting & commenting! <3