Part 7...unexpected

*Re-cap*

“Anna are you alright?”

“Yes, it just…my baby…she got marry.” She lifted up a photo that made my whole world come crashing down.

It was of her in the most beautiful wedding dress ever made, kissing another man in a tux. In the background you could see the preachers joyous face, and the flowers all around them.

Right then and there I knew it, I blow my chance of ever getting her back.

I lost her.

*

3 years later

Three years have pasted and I can honestly say that I had no idea married life would be like this, and today will be the hardest of them all.

When I stepped out of the shower I grabbed the towel and rapped it around me. When I looked into the mirror I didn’t recognize myself. My once bright grey-green eyes where now dull and sad. My once silky red hair was now frizzy and had slit ends from the stress.

I can’t believe this is happening to me. The first year of our marriage was going great, until Nick got sick. When he was rushed to the hospital one day after collapsing in class, he was diagnose with brain cancer. The doctors said there was no hope for him. So with that we did research for the best doctors any where, and we found him in Denver. We moved there within the matter of days and started his treatment, but they weren’t helping. Six months ago Nick decided to quit the treatments and life the last of him life to the fullest…and he did.

Today I was saying good buy to the man the I had fallen in love with, to the man I married, to the father of our future child. I had found out two months ago that I was pregnant, and all I could do was cry knowing that this child would never meet it’s father and that it’s father would never get to hold it.

Nick was simply happy though, knowing that he would have a little one running around. He even made the baby video of himself on one of his strongest days just so that he or she would see his face, hear his voice, and know that he loves him or her.

Once I was ready I made my way to the chapel where the funeral was being held at. When I got there, there were already many people sitting and crying. His sister was sitting by the coffin crying with her husband holding from behind. That sight brought more tears to my eyes knowing Nick would never hold me again.

I looked away from them and made my way to my parents who were sitting in the front. My mother was crying and my father looked as though he was ready to cry, but wanted to stay strong for us. Once I had taken my seat, it began.

*

The whole service was a blur to me, I don’t remember anything. I was numb during the entire service, but I could feel my silent tear streaming down my face. Now we were at the burial plot and our friends and family were placing their roses reciting a favorite memory they had with him.

When it was my turn I was to numb to do anything. I placed the rose on top and collapsed on the ground feeling the tears stream down again. Once they lowered him, placed the dirt on top, and laid the grass, people began to leave.

I just sat there crying, until I felt a pare of arms rap around me. I didn’t need three tries to guess who it was…it was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m so so so sorry to leave it here, but I do have a lot of homework that is due tomorrow and I haven’t even started it >.<

Please vote & comment!