Part 3...Explanations

*Re-Cap*

“Sweetie there in another thing you must know, were not exactly human…” she trailed off.

“Ok….? What do you mean by that?”

She let out a breath I didn’t even know she was holding and said something I never thought she’d say. “We’re werewolves.”

*

I’m a werewolf?

No, no no…no. It can’t be…can it? Did I step into a twilight book or something? Is Jacob Black going to run through that door and welcome me with open arms in to his pack?

Maybe I didn’t hear her right. “Haha, ok yeah right, so what’s really going on here? Is this that one show were Ashton pops out and you guys are playing a prank on me?” I had to ask. There is no such thing as werewolves and vampires…right?

“Sweetie, I know it’s a lot to take in, but you need to know all of this before your 18th birthday.” she said to me sadly.

“Why before I turn 18?” I asked beginning to get scared; my birthday is only 4 days away.

“When a female werewolf turns 18, it marks their inner wolf’s maturity, therefore enabling then to transform in to wolves, it‘ll be very painful though. For a male it’s all the same, but they transform at the age of 16, only because men are marked as the protectors of our packs.”

Crap! I’m going to turn into freaking wolf?! How in the h3ll is all of this possible?!

“That’s not all…” She trailed off.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!?” There is even more? Dear God please, I’m begging you, let this be a dream!

“Yes, at midnight, the day of your birth, it will begin and you HAVE to be here when it happens. No human is allowed to know that werewolves exist, the only humans that are, are the mates that were born human.” Ok that doesn’t sound too bad.

I wouldn’t want my parents to know about this anyway. I’m already the crazy person of the family I don’t need another thing to make me stand…Wait did she just say mates?! Those things are real to?

“Mates? So not only do I have to put up with being a werewolf and keep it a secret, but I can’t even choose who I want to fall in love with? Who I want to be with for the rest of my life?” What the hell am I going to do now?

“I’m sorry sweet heart.”

I couldn’t sit there any longer, I stood up and started to pace around the room, something I do when I’m seriously pi$$ed off.

What am I going to tell Nick? He’s been my boyfriend since sophomore year, and I love him to much too even think about ending it! I miss him so much! He’s studying to be an architect in New York right now, as he had already graduated high school last year.

God I hate this already. Wait what he is the one?

“How do you know if you’ve found you mate?” I had to ask, I love Nick with all my heart and soul, so he must be the one…right?

“Well for a female and your mate is going to be a human, you won’t be able to tell till your 18. You’ll feel sparks every time you touch, you’ll your heart beat begins to increase automatically, and you’ll feel a powerful pull towards them never wanting to leave. And if your mate is a male wolf then you’ll feel all of those feeling right away, because they can find theirs at 16 when they transform.”

Ok, so Nick is a human and I’m not 18 yet, so he might be the man for me…And just as I was just starting to calm down, bam I ram right into someone.

I was waiting to fall right on my butt, but I felt a pare of strong arms grabbed me by my waist, preventing me from falling. I gasped as I felt sparks shot up and down my body, my heart beat went frantic, and when I looked up I saw a pare of thee most beautiful brown eyes in the world.

Crap…I’m in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Short but necessary! I hope you all enjoy this! <3

Vote, comment, and please show your support!

XOXOXO

Picture of Nick!! -------> ;)