Part 10...Did I do the right thing?

*Re-cap*

All she did was nodded her head while a new stream of tears started. I stood up, gently kissed her forehead and walked away.

That was until…

 “Ah!…James!…help!” 

Oh god! Lilly!

*

~Lilly’s POV~

He knelt on one knee and began in a whisper, “Lilly, I am truly sorry for what I did three years ago. I know you may have this though in your head that after that night in the woods I just started to bang every girl I could, but I didn’t every time I saw another girl I compared her to you. No one could be as beautiful you. And even know I feel the same. And I just want you to know that I’m here for you, for BOTH of you. Please know that I love you Lilly…” I tried to but in but he didn’t let me, “Wait, let me finish…you don’t have to say anything…and if you and the baby need ANYTHING call me, ok?”

I couldn’t say anything, I was in shock and my wolf was rejoicing knowing that he wanted us back. A new stream of tears started so I nodded to tell him that I understood. He stood up, kissed my forehead and walked away. 

Once he walked my wolf started to whimper from the distance from between us, but the pain started, and it spread through out my body quickly. I felt my bones shifting, but the pain felt like I was transforming for the first time again, and I guess in a way I was. 

“Ah!” I screamed from the pain, “James…Help!” I was barely able to say that before I once again shifted into my beautiful black wolf. It felt so good to actually be in this form after three years, but then a thought popped in to my head…the baby? Did the pain from shifting harm the baby? 

‘The baby will be fine.’ stated my wolf. I huffed in relief. But why did I shift? I thought after James rejected me meant I couldn’t shift anymore? ‘But he just said he wanted you, remember?‘ ‘Oh…‘ was all I could say. 

And that’s when James I noticed James standing next to me with a shocked expression. I guess, like me he wasn’t expecting me to shift into my wolf form. 

“Your beautiful,” he said and then he transformed. 

His fur was a sandy blonde color. ‘Wow even as a wolf he’s hot.’ Said my wolf. ‘Hey, your suppose to be mad, remember he rejected us? You even called him a Jacka$$.’ ‘Oh yeah, sorry.’ ‘Whatever.’ 

‘Lilly?’ I heard James voice and looked back to his wolf form. ‘Can you hear me?’ he asked. Well cant he hear me already? I mean I thought that’s how wolves communicate?… 

‘Yeah, but remember? Your not part of his pack so he can only hear what you allow him to hear.’ replied me wolf. Which made me happy.

‘Yeah James I can hear you.’ I replied 

He barked happily. ‘Cool! This is the first time I’ve ever talked with someone that wasn’t in my pack’ he said proudly. 

I guess that made he ego even bigger didn’t it? Wait… ‘I thought you were the next Alpha wouldn’t have to talk with potential members or even rouges?’ this didn’t make much sense to me, but I guess I’m going to find out.

‘Yeah, well my father doesn’t want to train me till I have my mate, saying that we have to learn together in order to lead together.’ Huff, I guess that makes since, but could this be the only reason he is willing to accept me? He wants the power of being Alpha? 

‘So you need me to be Alpha?’ I replied getting a little angry. ‘That’s all? What if I don’t want to be in a pack?’ I growl a little the anger of everything just creeping back on me.