Part 18...Dr. Mills

Re-cap

Bacon...and as if the baby knew it began to kick, and then my stomach growled making James laugh really hard, and making my face heat up like crazy, which means I'm probably as red as a tomato. “Shut up!" I picked up a pillow and throw it at him. Hitting him where the sun don't shine, making me laugh.

"Ok," he grunted, "it's a truce, now lets go get that bacon."

**

While I was sitting with James at Ihop, munching on the yummy bacon, I began to think...Were James and I really a couple? I mean, he did call me babe and I didn't do anything to stop it., but he also never really asked me.

Even now it was like I was sitting on his lap, he was holding me so close. Again it wasn't like I was complaining, it felt rather nice to have him near me.

Even the baby seems to like him. it hasn't stopped moving around since this morning, and it's making what to go pee ALL THE TIME!

Gahh, I cannot wait until my appointment!, I hate having to call my baby an it just because I don't know it's sex.

I already have it's names picked out, I know I want my boy to be named after his father. I don't know what it'll be if it's a girl. I do know that I have always liked my name, just a little different. I've always liked Lillian.

But I would never name my daughter after myself, so I need to find a girls name that's some what like Nick's I want my baby to have anything and everything to do with it's father.

Sigh, I still miss Nick. especially his laugh. It was always so care free and happy, even when sick.

"Babe, have you been listening to me?" I heard James' voice bring me out of the trance I seem to have been in. "Did you even hear a word that I have said?" He asked give me an amused smile.

I felt the blush creeping up my neck. I knew there was no use in lying. "No." I whispered.

He started to laugh, make me blush even more because all the people were now focuse on us. "Babe, I was asking you, if you'd like to go on a real date tonight."

I couldn't help the smile that quickly appeared on my face. Can he read my mind? Or is it that every time I think about him, he thinks that same. Hmm, is that saying true? when one thinks about you, your ears burn? "Babe, are you drifting away again?" oops...

I blushed again, dam it!, I so was not a blusher before him! “Sorry." I smiled apologetically.

"Well, seeing as you didn't pay attention, our date will be a surprise." my face kind of fell, I wasn't a fan of surprises. "What's that look for? It's not going to hurt." He laughed, crap I was busted.

"Sorry, I'm just not very big on surprises...haha, but I know that it'll be worth it with you." I smiled up at him looking him in the eyes seeing them sparkle.

"Awesome," He kissed me on my forehead. "Well come on, it's time to go to your appointment so we can found out the sex ." he said while rubbing my belly. I smiled again and nodded.

He took my hand and lead me to the car, but I felt kind of awkward. There was a group of girls from the pack staring at me, or glaring was the better word for it. He must have notice cause he made it a show by letting my hand go, placing both of them on my belly and leaning in for a kiss. I couldn't help the smile that came up on my lips again.

When he finally let me breath, he took my hand and started to lead me to the car again laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing really, just those girls had a right to be jealous of you, " Oh crap his come his cockiness. "Your way more beautiful then any of them." I stand corrected, it wasn't a cocky remark....for once.

"Oh really?" I asked amused. "You aren't just trying to kiss a$s are you?"

He tilted his head a little to the left, pretending he had to think about that. "Hmm, now that isn't such a bad idea, but that was nothing but the truth." he kissed my lips again. God he's never going stop kissing me is he? Oh well...I'm starting to enjoy it.

The whole car ride to the pack doctor was quite, but enjoyable. And he was holding my hand the whole time, probably thinking I was going to jump out of the car and high tale it out of here.

"Mrs. Ryan?" Dr. Mills called my by my last name. It was weird hearing it. I haven't been called my Nick's last name since the funeral.

I stood up thinking I was going to be alone, but James followed me. "Please call me Lilly" I said to him, and followed the Doctor into the exam room.

"Ok, Mrs. Lilly, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Well yes, two things actually. I really need an ultra sound, I haven’t had one since I was three and a half months. I also have a question that was brought up the other day."

"Ok, while I set everything up, why don't you ask me the question?"

He got up and began to gather all the equipment needed. "I was told the if your parents were together as mates then the child knows everything. How come I didn't?"

He laid me down on the bed and squeezed some of the goop onto my stomach. "Well from my understanding, your mother put you up for adoption, correct?" I nodded, not wanting to speak because the gooey stuff was so cold I had my mouth clenched to not let out the little cry of shock. "Then it was because of that. Even when your first born your wolf is advance and knows your mother didn't want you to know until you were ready."

'Uh oh...busted' my wolf chimed in.

'You are starting to get really annoying you little...' I was cut of by the doctor's next words.

"It's a baby boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, but it didn't feel that way when typing it! D:

I hope you enjoyed it!

Please show some support by votting&commentting! <3