Part 8...James' side

*Re-cap*

I just sat there crying, until I felt a pare of arms rap around me. I didn’t need three tries to guess who it was…it was him.

*

~James’s POV~

The three years without Lilly have been hard…actually more like torture. After I finally realized that all I want was Lilly, my wolf could feel her every emotion…and I mean EVERY emotion. I felt every time she was happy, sad, angry,…and when she was turned on…like I said, it was torture.

Every time she was happy-I wanted to be the one making her smile, when she was sad-I wanted to hold her, when she was angry-I wanted see that look on her face knowing she would look just like a kitten ready to pounce, and last, I wanted to be the one that turned her on, but that wont be happening.

And lately, she has been sad and crying, I don’t know why, but I still wish I was there holding her…that loser husband better be treating her like a queen.

God, why did I have to be so stupid? I just had to play the field…not that I am anymore anyways.

After I saw the wedding picture, I locked myself in my room and didn’t come out for a week. My father forced me out with his alpha voice telling me to get a grip and resume my alpha training. Without having a choice I did, but right after I would return to my room and cry…yes I said cry. What would you do if you lose the love of you life? Exactly so don’t judge me.

I was lying on my bed just staring at the darkness imaging Lilly face, when I heard a knock at my door. “Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s Anna…may I come in? I need to tell you something.”

*Sigh* I got up and opened the door. “Yes?”

“It’s about Lilly.” and with that I rushed her into my room and had her sit on my leather couch.

“Is she ok? What’s happened? Her husband Nick passed away and the funeral is tomorrow.” What? Is that why she’s been so sad? Oh my God…I know I hate the guy, but I didn’t want him dead…ok well maybe I did but I knew it would hurt Lilly so I wouldn’t kill him. “He died of brain cancer.” Cancer? Oh no…

“Oh God, I can’t believe this…I hope she’s ok…” I then started to think about the medical cost and the funeral cost, how could she afford it? Maybe I’ll send her an anonymous donation?

“She will be, her adopted parents said that they’ll be moving to here to Denver with her and that Nick was well off so she will be finically set.”

Oh… “Well that’s good to here, will you be going tomorrow?” I asked hoping she will so I could drive her, I wanted to see Lilly so bad that my wolf is actually going mad just knowing that she was here in Denver with us.

“Yes, and I was hoping you’d give me ride, I know you wanna see her and maybe she give you another chance?…”

Yeah right after I rejected her I doubt she’ll be doing that anytime soon. “Sure I’ll give you a ride.”

“Thanks James, see you tomorrow.” and with that she left the room.

*

Last night I couldn’t sleep. My wolf was jumping in my head all night knowing we’ll be seeing Lilly when I got the chapel I saw her walking in and trying not to cry, God I wanted to hold her, but I waited in the car so see wouldn’t see me.

I let Anna go in before me telling her I’d be in there later. I sat there in my car, wondering how it’ll be when she sees me…sad? Happy? Angry?

After it started is when I went in I stayed in the back and watched the people talked about their friend, family member, and even…husband. Lilly didn’t say much and I really didn’t pay attention to what she was saying. I just couldn’t focuses on anything but her face.

She looks exhausted, but still beautiful. The funeral went by fast and there was one thing I was positive of…Lilly had married a good guy and he will be missed.

Again at the burial I waited till the last minute, but this time I stood a little closer to Lilly, but far enough where she couldn’t see me. Everyone was laying down roses and reciting memories of them together. When it was Lilly’s turn I know she couldn’t handle it anymore she just laid there on the floor and cried.

Once they had lowered him, everyone started to leave, even Anna, but I told her that I was going to stay just a little bit long and try to talk with her.

When we were alone I slowly walked up to her and hugged her, I couldn’t help myself, but Lilly didn’t like it. I felt her push me away and being shocked I fell back right in my a$$. she got up and I just started shocked…she was pregnant?

~Lilly’s POV~

Him…the one who had rejected me, Him the one who wanted to sleep around and be an F’ing man whore. Him, the one who thinks he can walk right up to me and hug me as if everything is going to alright?

Anger pulsed through me and I pushed him away. Obviously he was shock from my sudden jester, which had caused him to fall back. I got up and saw him sitting there staring at me with a shocked expression. I guess he knows I’m pregnant now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the way late update! (did that just rhyme?) anyways sorry again my computer is down and I’m unable to save anything. Please forgive me? (>“)># waffle? Lol

Vote and comment! Please show your support! <3 :)