Part 14...a rogue

~Re-cap~

*James’ POV*

"I'm going to ask you something, and you don't have to answer me, but what actually happened to your mate? Did she pass away?" Lilly asked Mark.

He sucked in a huge raged breath and let it slowly. He looked up at her and smiled a sad little smile. "It's a long story, one I don't like saying, but I'll give you a small briefing. Kara and I were in love, and she was my mate, but when I told her, she didn't take it too well and left." I could hear the tears in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. I wish I could help out my brother.

*

*Lilly’s POV*

Pulling into my drive way, I felt my heart constricted. The pain of walking in and Nick not being there hurt, and I knew seeing our pictures together everywhere wasn't going to help me at all, but I needed to do this. I got out of the car slowly want to prolong the pain just a few more seconds. I just hoped this didn’t put too much stress on the baby.

I placed my hand on my bulging stomach knowing in just few months I will have a little person in my arms depending on me.  A small smile came to my face. I hopped it had nicks looks, and I hopping for a baby boy. I want him to be just like Nick, but I’d be just as happy with a little girl, though I wouldn’t know what to name her just yet.

I looked back up towards the house and put on a determined look on my face ready to get this part over with. I walked towards the double door, that Nick and I loved the most about this house. They gave the house a rustic look, which we were both fans of.

I took out my keys ready to unlock the door, but James stopped me. I looked up at him and he had a hard expression on his face. He placed his hand on the door and pushed it open. My heart dropped. I knew I locked this door before I left, and here it was, opened and anyone could get in.  

James walked through the door first, and I had no objection because I was rooted to the doorstep, frozen with the fear that someone destroyed the house Nick and I had in his last days, where we conceived our child…where his only words to his child were. Oh god please let that be ok!

That thought made my legs move. I had to make sure that one piece was safe, that our child would get to see and hear its father’s voice, and know that he loved it.

I was ready to run right through the doors and straight to my room, but Mark Grabbed me by my shoulders stopping me. I looked at him and His face look like he was ready to attack. I looked at James and his face was the same. Finally I looked into the house and saw that there was a dark figure standing in the living room.

He was in all black, cover from head to toe, but you could still see his face, and He looked terrifying. He had dark eyes, almost black, and dark hair. His face was scary looking and he had a long scar running down his face, from his right eye to about the middle of his mouth. He looked at us and scowled, dropping what he had in his hands and jumping out the large window that was behind him.

James growled and ran after him, taking off his shirt and jumping straight throw, and going after the intruder.

“Show off.” Mark murmured, more to himself then to me, but I wasn’t really paying my attention, I need to get to my bedroom, and that’s where I went running, (Or as best as I could run anyways).

*James’ POV*

I can’t believe that that they decided to cross our broader. Roughs where not allow to cross into pack territory of any kind. They had their own land near the river, what are they doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know, but I have been writing when I can at school, and other people need to use the computers, so I hope you enjoied this chp. and I'll update as soon  as I can! Please show support by votting & commentting! ^_^