Part 2...the truth

*Re-Cap*

When I got there, my heart was beating like crazy, but I put on a smile and walked to her room. Right as I was going to knock, the door opened revealing who I believed to be my mother.

She was beautiful. She had my red hair that had a beautiful natural wave and my grey, green eyes. She had my beauty marks along her nose, but pale skin instead of my naturally tan skin.

She looked at me with a huge smile and joy in her eyes. “Oh God, you came!” she said in a very excited tone and practically attacked me with a huge.

I won’t lie, it was awkward at first, but after a few seconds I hugged her back. I could tell that she had started to cry because I felt the wetness sink through my shirt. She pulled away a few seconds later and I could see the trail left by her tears and mascara on her cheeks.

“Yes I came,” I smiled down at her, barley noticing that I was a bit taller than her, “May I come in?” I asked shyly.

“Of course, of course. Come on in!” She replied.

She moved away from the door, giving me room to enter her hotel room. As I expected, the hotel room was very nice. Even from the entry way I could see the forest through the balcony door.

“Please sit, can I get you anything? Water, soda, juice?” she asked obviously excited to see me.

“I’m fine.”

“Ok,” she said then sat down next to me still smiling, “God I still cant believe you’re here!”

Haha I laughed, “Yes, I’m here. My mother,” I saw her face fall when I said that, but she quickly covered it up with a forced smile, “Told me this morning that I was adopted and that my birth mother wanted to meet with me before my 18th birthday if I wanted to meet her to…so here I am.” I said with a slight forced smile.

I was excited to meet her to, but I really don’t know if I could ever really call her my mother, she was still a stranger to me.

“Yes, I did want to meet with you before your 18th birthday and there is a reason as to why I requested that from your…parents.” I could tell that she had a hard time saying that.

I nodded signaling for her to continue.

“This is going to be a long story, but here we go.” She paused took a deep breath and began telling me her story.

“I was fifteen when I meet your father. He was very handsome, kind, funny, and very romantic. You could say it was love at first sight, but our parents didn’t approve our relationship. He was in a much higher rank than I was and his parents said he should be with someone in the same status, my parents thought the same.” she made a disgusted face when she said ‘my parents,’ so they’re still on bad terms. “But neither him nor I cared a rats a$$ about what they thought. We stayed together and after a few months into our relationship we found out that I was pregnant with you,” Smiled at that, but it was a sad smile, “Not long after your father proposed to me saying we were going to run away together and leave together like a really family, but he still had a duty to his family and because of that he had gone into a war and never came back. I knew I couldn‘t take care of you alone and my parents would help me, so I had to give you up for adoption.” She started to cry, but what does she mean he went to war? There was no war when I was born.

She must have seen my confused face and began to explain again.

“Sweetie there in another thing you must know, were not exactly human…” she trailed off.

“ok….? What do you mean by that?”

She let out a breath I didn’t even know she was holding and said something I never thought she’d say. “We’re werewolves.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote comment? Please show your support? : )