Part 5...a new beginning

*Re-cap*

I really didn’t know where else to run but home and when I got there it was barley past 5:00 a.m. I walked through the door was greeted by my adoptive parents sipping coffee in the kitchen. “Lilly? You home early.” My father said as he pulled me into a hug.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Anna said that you guys lost track of time and you feel asleep on the couch.” Oh, she covered for me? How nice.

“Oh yeah. I just wanted to…um see you guys before y’all left for work.” I said only half lying.

“Awe sweetie, that was nice of you.” and with that he hugged me again and left for work, and my mom did the same.

I ran to my room locked the door and began to cry.

*James POV*

“Where is Lilly?” Anna asked.

“I don’t know, she rejected me.”

*

I didn’t come out my room for 2 days. Which means my birthday is tomorrow, Yay me!…note the sarcasm.

My parents were really worried about me and Nick has been calling me every hour trying to get a hold of me. I couldn’t talk to him, not while I crying over another guy. I still loved nick, but it was stronger with James.

James, what a sorry excuse for a mate. I rather stay with Nick then ever give him a chance.

Stay with Nick? That’s it!

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Nicks number. He answered on the first ring…

“Lilly? Oh my God why haven’t you been answering me? Your parents told me you haven’t left your room for two days! Baby what’s wrong? Please tell me.” He begged, obviously I had hurt him. God I’m a terrible person.

“I’m sorry baby, I was just…PMSing and thinking about some things…”

“Ewe haha and what were you thinking about?”

“Well, I changed my mine, Lets do it, lets get married.”

“Really? Your ready for it babe?”

“Yeah, I am, I’ll be 18 tomorrow and I want to be with you more then anything.” I was only half lying and my wolf started to whimper know what all this meant…no more James.

“Oh God babe! This is an amazing surprise! I can’t wait to start planning and tell everyone…” I cut him off.

“Wait, no I want a small wedding. Just you, me, my parents, and your sister no one else, ok?”

“Oh, ok babe whatever you wait, so when will you be here? And when do you want to set the date?”

“I’ll be there tomorrow and we’ll get married in one week, so start planning a honeymoon baby.” I giggled.

“Haha now that has been planned for years! Haha” I giggled again. Nick and I haven’t gone all the way. I was still innocent while he had had someone before me, but I didn’t care I was in love him not his past.

“Haha ok babe, but I got to finish packing, I’ll call you later to tell you what time I’ll be there.”

“Ok beautiful, I love you.”

Hearing that made my heart clench in my chest and my wolf whimper again. “Love you, too bye.” and I hung up. I didn’t know it was going to be this hard. I did love Nick, but now that James is my mate, it’s like my heart doesn’t want anyone else.