chapter 19

Cody
When Alexis gave us the position we took off.
We founded him in less than a week.  The road to the location
Was far from home.

When we reached the place. There were lots of soldiers.
Well I guess you can call them that.

Alexis still had no power. So this would be hard.
We decided to wait till he left.
I was slowly dying in side. I wanted to just go inside there and take Jake. But since he was already pregnant, and Stan was there I can't risk to loose my mate or my babys.

That took him like 7 months to do so. He left and took his men.
I know he was going to do that because when a mate is having a baby the guy leaves for a week or so. To get food and other things.
And because they can't see when the baby is born or it will die.

We waited for a little bit. Then we took off in to the house.

******************************
Jake
When we reached the pack house. My father took me to my room. He laid me down on my bed and said if I was hungry.

I shook my head but he still said he is going to bring me something.

Twenty minutes passes and Cody came with a plate of soup and a glass of water.

He sat them down and too a seat next to my bed. The silence was so tense that I could feel it in my skin.

“How are you feeling Jake?” He said. I did nothing I just stared at my hands. “Jake please talk to me. I'm sorry I don't came on time we had to wait till he left. I don't want nothing bad to happen if I came too early. Please forgive me.” he said. He was telling the truth. I could feel it that be was not lying.

I looked up to him. “Do you still love me?” I told him. “yes I still love you. Why do you say that? ”
He said. He sounded like he was about to start a panic attack.

“well I have the cubs from Stan.
And I can't just kill them. And I thought you went going to like me anymore because of what he did to me.” I told him and the last past came out as a whisper.

I looked down from shame of what I told him. I know he won't like anymore.

I felt two fingers under my chin.
Cody raised my head up and captured me in a passionate kiss.

His lips were so soft agents mine. And his sent. Oh how much I missed his sent.

When we pulled a part, he looked me straight in the eyes. “I don't care about who gave you the cubs. Their mine now. And I will always love you. I will never leave you. You are my one and only mate.” He said.

I kissed him and told him I loved him. He gave me the plate of soup and I drunken it down.

I told Cody if he could stay and sleep with me, and he did.
He took off his shirt and pants off and laid down in my bed.

I was blushing so much that cody noticed it.
“What you want me to put my clothes back on?” he said. I shook my head rapidly. “No it's fine.” I said.  “Ok. Well are you going to undress too. Your clothes are dirty and-” he saw cut off by me standing off my bed and undressing.

He don't leave his eyes from my body. At first I was uncomfortable, but then I felt safe. To know that only Cody was here.

When I finished I went back to my bed and Cody wrapped a arm around me. His heat was so cosy that I started to dose off.

******************************

Another chapter done. Yayyaya
Well I hope y'all liked this one too. I know I didn't explain very well of why it took them so long.

But I just hope y'all liked it.

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Song: arms by Christina Perri