chapter 9

Jake

I saw Cody walk in to the cafeteria.
He saw searching for something. Till I saw he made eye contact with me. “Hey Jake. Hey Alexis.” Cody said. “Hey.” Me and Alexis said at the same time. “Umm... Cody. Can I ask you a question.” I told him. “Sure go ahead.”
He told me. “Will you ever cheat on me?” I told him. He looked at me In pure sock. “Why are you saying that you know I'll never cheat on you. You are my everything.” He said. “Well can you explain why did you have a baby.” Alexis snapped at Cody. “ what who told you that.” Cody said. “Nobody I can see the future.” (sorry I forgot how to spell that type of people that know how to see in the future.)
Alexis told Cody. Well I guess now that's 6 people that know her powers.
The first 2 were her parents, then was me and the last 2 were my parents. But now Cody knows so it's 6. “What your a witch?” Cody said. “well kind of I am. But the gift I have I had it since I was born. Now why did you had a baby with you?” Alexis said.
“I found him in the woods yesterday when I went for a walk. He was on a stump crying.” Cody said. I got a relieved. When Cody explain how he founded that baby. “what are you gonna do with it?” I told him. “you mean what are WE gonna do with our baby.” Cody said. I froze. Our baby he wants to keep the baby? “you want to keep the baby? ” I told him. He nodded his head. And I was so happy and sad at the same time. What will happen if we find the parent of the baby? And the question more important is am I ready to become a dad? “Don't worry bae you will make a great dad. If we find the parents too I guess we will not give it back because hey abounded the baby.” Cody said. Wait did he read my mind? “Nope you said it out loud.” Alexis said. OK well she can read minds. “Oh” I said.

Unknown
I found you now my love. Now I finally found you.

Sorry for not updating so often I was way to busy in school work and stuff. So yeah byeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment
Vote
Like
And
Follow

Song: Focus by Ariana Grande