chapter 4

**jake**
Cody walked up to me and stared in to my eyes. I was shivering in fear, how the way he was looking at me. It reminded me of something that I don't want to remember ever. So what I did I screamed. Then ran to my room. "I don't want to remember please....." "Come here little pup I have a fairy in my car. If you want to see it just come into my car." OK what type of fairy is it?" "Oh is a special one." ............................ "No NO NO STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!" You know you like it. Now shut up and let me finish what I'm doing."
~sniff~ "Hey Jake what's wrong? " I heard my dad say on the other side of the door. "Nothing dad." I told my dad. I went up to my door and unlocked it and saw my dad with a worry expression. "Ummmmmmmmm we're is Cody? "
I told my dad. He gave me a mixture of sad and mad look. "I kicked him out because he made you cry." He told me. "NO, dad he didn't it was me. I had that memory again. So I panicked and ran to my room." I told my dad.

Cody
I went up close to him. I was looking at his eyes and he panicked. He ran away in fear of me. His father came into the living room and was mad. Probably he thought that I made Jake upset. "You what the hell did you did to my son." He roared at me. I didn't said anything I was still thinking what did I did to make him ran away like that. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME. I SAID WHAT DID YOU DID TO MY SON."he boomed really loud. That send me out of my daze. I decided to explain to him and then he kicked me out of his house. Now I'm still in his porch just sitting and thinking. I wonder what as t can I do to make him fall in love with me. Maybe I'll ask her friend Alexis. She might know something that will trigger his love towards me.

I guess I'll stop here. So yeah what do u think will happen next??

Comment vote and like if u dot I'll cry Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Song: heart beat song