chapter 5

POV jumps
** Jake **
It was Thursday morning I woke up, took my shower. When I was done I went to change then I went downstairs to get to my car. I skipped breakfast for some odd reason.

When I walked in to the prison (aka school). I went to go sit on the cafe tables to wait for my friend Alexis.
When she walked in she looked like us she came out of the strip club.
"Are you okay Alexis? " I told her. "Why. I am, I'm not sick or is my makeup running?" She told me. "No... Umm..... You..... Look.... Like.... Ummm
...you.... Came... Out... Of.... The.... Strip.... Club...... " I told her. She looked at her dress and looked at me. She shrugged and sat next me. "Whatever is just a dress. Jk are you gonna eat. You look kind of hungry? " Alexis told me. I can't believe she still remembered my old nickname from pre-k. The memories. "No CPR some reason I'm not hungry." I informed her. "Oh OK well let's head to class so we don't get tardy k. " She said.

Cody
Today I didn't went to school. For some reason I didn't felt like going.
I was sitting in my couch watching TV. It was like 2pm and I felt something tug my heart really hard that I send me jumping. What was that? I told to myself. That was your mate he fainted on his 6 period class. My wolf told me. Why would he faint? I said but there were no response back. I ran to my car and drive over the speed limit to get school to see my mate.

Jake
Again I'm sitting in the lunch room and I'm not hungry. Even Alex told me if I was okay for the 1000000 time. When the lunch bell ranged I got up and walked to my 6th period class. When I got there I saw all black. I don't know but I couldn't move or even open my eyes. I heard some voices but I couldn't tell who it was. So I let the darkness take me hole.

5 hours later
I woken up. The first thing I herd was a beating machine. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in the hospital. I was scared as of why and how u ended up in here. The door opens and Cody walked in he saw me and I saw him. My heart decided to stop working for 10 seconds and took a leap. He walked in and close the door behind him. When he was only 4 inches away of my face he whispers. "Don't ever do that again okay my love" He said. "D-di-id h-h-he-e called-ed me-me l-l-oo-ve? " I thought to myself. Well I thought I did because I saw that Cody was smiling. "Yes I did. " He told me. Then I did the unexpected I close the gap between us and kissed him. This was my first kiss of any person in the world. I was so in to the kiss that I didn't heard the door open.

OK I will stop there I'll continue tomorrow. Thank for voting and viewing my book. I really am happy thank thank thank thank thank you so muck.

Comment, vote, and like

Song : pour it up by Rihanna
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee