chapter 2

**Cody's point of view **

Thank God that the bell rang because I couldn't punch Jake. My wolf just told me that he is my mate, and now I feel sorry what I done to him. Since I met him I always wanted to beat the s*** out of him because his dads kind my father in a war we had 10 years ago and I will never let that go.

"Hey Cody what are you up to?" My mother told me. "Nothing just thinking of why did the goddess put me with the son of the killer of my father." I told my mother. Then she let out a gasp. The gasp was not because my mate is a boy cause she already knew. "What the kid named Jake?" She said. I nodded my head and dint say a word because if I did I will see the devil out of my mother.

" Oh my gosh Cody that's so..." yeah I know bad I better find a way to get rid of him." I cut her off. " NO that's so sweet. My son's mate is part of the richest pack. If we go live with them we can have lots of money to rebuild our pack. " Mother said. I was shocked that my mom said that, but then I realized she was right. After the war ended we were really broke and our pack was really broken down.
" Yeah but remember that his parents killed my dad mom. Remember." I told her. "Yes but that was in the past and now your that alpha of this pack. But still think that is a good idea to go and mate with him and you know he is a sub so that makes you the dom of that relationship and that makes you the ruler of that pack and he is your Luna." My mother explained it to me.
"Your right. But remember I will decide and right now I'm gonna head out and see what is happening out side." I said. When I walked up the door I saw a witch she was glaring at me. Like if she wanted to fight. But I ignored her and walked out.

Thanks for reading I'll update tomorrow bye
Comment, vote, and like
If u don't I'll cry
Bye
Song THIS IS HOW WE DO by Katy Perry