chapter 6

Unknown

It has been 12 years since I did what I did. I want to fund him again my wolf wolf won't let me rest. He wants him now I regretted what I did at first. But know I don't I'm glad what I did. He is gonna be MINE and MINE ONLY

JAKE
I didn't heard the door open when me and Cody kissed. I really enjoyed it. His lips on mine moving in sync.
I heard a my name being said. "JAKE. JAKE WHY NOOOOOO. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS YOUR ONLY ONE." Alexis said. When she said that Cody stopped kissing me. He pulled away and stared at me with the anger he had when he used to bully me. " What the Fuck. Why " He yelled at me. "You know I was just kidding" Alexis said. "Is that true Jake. Is she making this up? " He groweld at me. "Y-y-yes s-s-he w-w-w-as l-l-lying." I wimped under his dominance. He saw how scared I was and went down to kiss my forehead then my nose and then my lips. That really relaxed me well.

Cody
When he wimperd that was my time to cool off. So I went and kissed him. That really relaxed him a lot and me too. "OK bae I believe you. But if you go out with another person I will personally rip their head off." I told him "d-d-did you called me bae?" He said. "yeah I want you to be my boyfriend. But if you want to go slow we can okay." I informed him. When I told him that he got happy. "I would be great to be your boyfriend. So I guess I'll accept your proposal." He said. That got me and my wolf decided that final we can be with our mate. Throat being clear. " Ummmmmmmmm yeah that's sweet and all but can you please step out for a little bit I need to talk to Jake for awhile." Alexis or Alex or what ever her name was told me. " OK I'll step out. But when I come back I'll check you out of the hospital so we can go to a date OK. " I told him. He blushed when I winked at him and left the room.

Unknown
I founded his scent. But it was very weak. It lead me to a school called Wolverine high school. I guess that's the school he goes to. Tomorrow I'll enroll to this school so I can sit on him.

Jake
I was done talking with Alexis. She wanted to tell me about this vision she had. It was about this kid running in this weird looking pack house. She thinks it's my future pack house were me and Cody are gonna live and have Children.

When Cody check me out of the hospital I was happy. Because I will be going to a date with Cody I wonder were it is gonna be at. "Are you okay Jake?" Cody said snapping me out of my day dream. "Yeah I'm okay. " "OK because we are here." He said. He got out of the car and went to open my door. I got out of the car and walked up a hill. It showed the beautify sun shining over a waterfall and a long patch of beautiful flowers next to it. I gasped at the beauty of it. Cody only chuckled at my surprise of the place. "You like it? " He said. "I love it." I whisper to Cody. "Well that's good because we are gonna have a pick-nick here. Then we are gonna swim in the lake." He said.

The pick-nick was great. I lived the food. Right now I'm on the little lake that was connected with the waterfall. The water is very refreshing. Me and Cody made out a lot in the lake. We even went under water and kissed there too. When we got out of the lake we dried off. The we put in our clothes in and went to the flower patch. We lay down on a blanket cuddling. " So Jake what do think about your future is gonna be like? " Cody said. "Well I think we are gonna live in a new pack house with a couple of children." I told him. "Speaking if child. How were you born? Because you and you parent look alike." He told me. "Well my dad has a girl wolf spirit. That means that he can have children." I told him. "Can you make children? " Cody asked me. I was surprised that he said that. Can I created children too? Probably I can. "probably I can I don't know." I told him.

"You wanna find out?" He said Suductably. A couple of moans escaped my mouth. Then I froze.......

OK I'll stop there. What do you think will happen next??
Who is the unknown character????
Why did Jake froze???
All of this question will be answer on the next chapters

Comment, vote, like, if u don't I'll cry

Song: applause by Lady Gaga (Just Dance 2014 dance)

OK byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my loves