chapter 18

Jake
We took off running in too the woods. I could hear Stan and the rest of his men chasing us. Alexis was trying her best to make them stop.

My father's were behind me and Cody. They said we go on front so they can't touch me.

We were running for like it felt like five hours. 'A-a-alexis' I tried to use our link. 'Yes what is it Jake?' Good she heard me.

'U-use the earth spell. The one that t-traps the e-enime.' I told her.

'OK' she said. Then we heard the trees started to grow. And the leaves got bigger. Lots of vines were growing also. They started to wrap around Stan and his men.

They were all trapped in the huge vines. But I heard Stan scream a spell. That spell was to burn down the vines, and to create more soldiers.

More and more soldiers were being formed. They formed a circle around us and we're trapped now.

Alexis quickly formed a dome around us. The dome was to keep them away from us. And it was working for awhile. Until Stan used an iron fist at it that broke a little part of it.

“what do we do now?”
Said my father. ( Frank)
“ How much magic do you have left? ” my father told Alexis.

“Lots it's been like half a year that I was capable of using my magic so I got a tone right now.”
She said.

'Alexis can u use a tornado spell
On us. So we can fly up in to the sky.' I told her using the link.

At first she seems like if what I said was plain crazy. Then she was repeating what I told her.
And it seems like she understood.

She nodded and a tornado was forming under us. She took away the dome spell and we were rapidly swung in to the sky.

Sean was trowing bald of fire at us. So we can losses balance, but they never reached us.

The tornado moved fast and in less than a minute we were at my pack house.

Another chapter. I hope y'all like it. Im sick right now so I guess I will update more chapters today. I don't know yet. But I hope I do.

I think on the next chapter
I will be using Cody.
So I can explain why it took them that long to find Jake.

Well I guess I will go now.

Comment
Vote
Like
Follow
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Song: fallen angel by Black Veil Brides.