chapter 3

OK in this chapter Jake's and Cody's
Points or views will be jumping.

**jake**
I walked to my house and the first thing that I saw was my father allover my dad. This is not the first time that I had seen this two horn dogs allover each other. "Umm dad and Papa please do that in your room! No one wants to see your little friends." I told my fathers. Moans loudly, "Jake we all know that both me and your dad don't have little friends." My dad moaned to me. After my papa told me that I got nauseous and ran to my room. I tried to take the sent of mating off my room but it didn't work. I guess this is how me and my future mate will be doing then. "Aw sh** I got now a boner!!" I cried out loud.

** Cody **
I left my house and went for a walk over the pack. Their were little kids playing out side in the sand. You smell that? My wolf groweld at me " Yeah what is it? " I told him. The smell of your mate he is hard and we are not there. You better go and see what is happening. He groweld. "OK now u smell it. If he has another person and it not me I'll rip both of their dicks off and make them eat them. " I groweld to the air. I ran all that to Jake's house to see what was happening and the smell of matting was in the air and I got mad, that I broke the door down. And I regretted doing that because I saw 2 guys that look like Jake on the living room allover each other.

**Jake**
I heard a noise in the living room and ran to see what happend. I saw Cody there standing in my living room and my fathers hiding in the kitchen. "What the fu** are you doing here! "I bombed to Cody. "MINE" Was the first thing he said and I got scared. Do he said mine to me? Am I Cody's mate? This many questions that I had a panic attack that got my fathers alerted and Cody too that they rushed over to me. "Are you all right Jake" Every one said in unison. "y-y-yeah s-sorry. D-did y-you said mine? " I said to Cody but the last part was a whisper that Cody was still capable of hearing it. "Yes Jake your my mate and I want......"

**Cody **
"Yes Jake your my make and I want.... "
I trails off. I don't want him to know why I came here. "You came here and busted my door down just to tell my son that your his mate. I think you better have a good explanation to why didn't you knock the door. " Jake's dad roared to me. I guess he is the alpha. "Dad please stop, let me talk to him in private. " Jake told them. " OK Jake we will be I the other room finishing off what we started." Jake's papa I guess told us. Me and Jake shivered of the thought of his fathers finishing off their thing. "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I didn't wanted you to explain that to me. Just go and try to be quite and try to cover the sent of y'alls mating away ok. " Jake told his parents. They nodded their heads and went to the other room.

OK I'll stop right their and leave y'all with a cliff hangerish. What do y'all think what will happen??????
OK bye
P. S. This is chapter is an extra that means that tomorrow I wasn't past because I'm going to perform at a football game in dekaney high school. I play the baritone saxophone .
So yeah no up date tomorrow
OK byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Comment vote and like if u dot I'll cry
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee