chapter 11.2

OK sorry I didn't updated yesterday I had to practice my contest music. I didn't had that much time to write.
So now I'll continue. Enjoy!!!

Jake

When I turned around I saw nothing. So I ignored it and thought it was my imagination. I was walking with Alexis to my house. I walked up to stairs and saw my daddy sitting in the couch watching TV. “Hey guys just in time for dinner. Go and wash up Jake. Will you be joining us Alex?” daddy said. “Yes I already informed my parents.” She said. I have her a curious look, I was about to tell her what she mean till she beat me to it. “I'm psychic. I founded out when we were playing. That's how I found you.”

She said. I was shocked, my best friend is psychic l.  That's is the coolest thing ever. But how did she still informed her mom? “OK but how did you informed you mom?” I said. “ Duh the wolfs mind link.” she said. Oh yeah I forget that family wolfs can use a special power. It was mind links. I wonder what's my power?

We ate dinner and that's how pretty much the day went. It was 2 weeks since u saw Stan. I was wondering were is he. Didn't he said he is moving to our pack?

“Hey Jake.” some one said.
I snapped my head towards the voice and saw Stan there. But he looked strange. He looked more creepy that before.

“Hi Stan.” I said.
He came up to me. He had his hands behind his back. I was curious and asked. “what do you have behind your hands?” I asked. “it's a fairy catching net. It is used to catch fairy. Do you know how to use it?” He asked. I nodded excited. “Yeah. Well kinda, my daddy is till texting me. But I do know a little bit. Why?” I asked. He smiled and said. “can you catch one that is in my house. It free it self and now it is in my house. I really don't was my little fairy to die. So can you help me? ” He said. I nodded and followed him.

That was a huge mistake. When I was about to close the door if the car I was knocked out.

Comment
Vote
Like
Share
And
Follow

S0ng: really don't care by Demi Lovato

Sorry I head to stop it so short. But I had to if I continued I'll will had to end the book so early. But I promise I'll try to update frequently.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻