chapter 11

Hey I finally remembered what was the thing that I wrote. Sorry I took so long I was busy, and I had my phone disconnected. Anyways here's chapter 11. This chapter contains very sad and disturbing things. If you don't like it please don't get mad at me. This is Jake's memory of his past. This one is more better? I guess anyways enjoy!!!!

Jake
I was walking in my packs territory's forest. I was thinking in Cody. Are we really going to have that child? Am I ready to become a father? Are my dads going to accept me in having this baby?

All this questions were in my head. Till I heard a branch break. I snapped my head towards the sound and saw this huge wolf. The wolf had blood red eyes, he had supper sharp teeth, and really long claws.

I was scared of him. His aura was really black that represent he was evil.
He growled at me. I ducked my head down out of my control.
Then the wind picked up and I raised my head in shocked. The sent that I smelled was no other than Stan.

He was ready to attack, and that was my signal to run. But he cached up to me and he knocked me out.

Then all of my memory's came rushing to my head. Every disturbing and scary memory came back to me.

It was 11 years ago I was on 5 years old when Stan showed up on my life.
I was on the front lawn of my house, I was playing hide and seek with Alexis. It was her turn to find me, I hid on a tree close to the exact of my pack. That's was when this strange guy came up to me. “Hey Jake how it going?” The guy said. “umm Hi? How are you?  Not trying g to be rude.” I said, he chucked and said. “ I'm new to the pack that's why you don't remember me.............” He was cut off by Alexis cheering. “I found you Jake, yayayayayyayayayayayayaya!!!!” Alexis cheered happily. “ Oh no fair I was talking to the new man that is joining the pack.” I said. “ Oh please call me Stan.” Stan said. “well I have to go see you around Jake.” He said. When I turned around, I was just about to walk when I felt a hand on my butt. When I turned around I saw nothing. So I ignored it and thought it was my imagination.

Hey sorry it was to short. I forgot that I was grounded. So I'll continue probably tomorrow OK
Comment
vote
like
And
follow
Song: game over by Dagames

OK I have to go byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

≥﹏≤