11.3

≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦
Jake

When I was about to close the door if the car I was knocked out. When I woke up I was tied down to a bed. The whole room was dark and it smelled like blood. I started to panic. What the hell am I doing here? I thought.

“Hello? Hello, can anyone hear me? ”
I said. I heard noises coming from the other side of the door. When the door opened I saw Stan there smiling at me
“Hey there about time you woke up. I was about to wake you up with water.” He said calmly.
“What happened? Why am I tied down to a bed? Why---” “Can you shut up.” I was cut by Stan yelling at me.

I got scared of how he yelled at me.
I was going to say something but he beat me to it.
“I bet your wondering are you tide, where's the fairy. Ect. Well you are my new pet. You are going to be with me forever. And no one is going to save you. ” He laughed evil.

I was crying by now. Why, why did he decided to do this to me.
“H-how d-did m-my d-d-dad's d-didn't d-do a-any t-thing? ” my voice cracked over the sobbing.

“Well you daddy did notice that I was acting weird. But he didn't did  ask why so sudden I wanted to move.” He said.

“But why me why n----------------”
(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)
Stan

Jake was unconscious for 3 weeks now. I think I hit him way to hard. Oh well I guess I gotten stronger then.

But the sad part is I can't have fun with him. I wasn't to hear him say my name, I want him to scream in pain of my anaconda, and I want him to be able to see how I mark him this time.

The first time I did it with him I was about to mark him. But his stupid friend for out the location of my hiding.

But now I have him and his stupid friend won't be able to find us. I messed her psychic powers. So she won't be able to use her ability for like I don't know 3 years. The only way would be by my reverse spell.
That I created.

Then I heard movement in the bed. I snapped my head to the bed to see my jakey open his eyes.
≧∇≦≧∇≦≧∇≦≧∇≦≧∇≦≧∇≦
Cody

It has been 3 weeks since I had seen Jake. I been worried as hell. I even asked his parents and they don't know either.

I was in my car driving to the closest town of Jake's pack. I stopped to a Gas Station and frowned. We're can Jake be? I thought. Even my wolf can't track him down. Is like his scent and body was wiped out the face of the earth.

“great now my car won't start.” I growl to my car. This stupid thing “ I gave u gas wht do want know. ” great now I'm going crazy for talking to a car.

I called to my cars company to come and pick it up. Then I went walking behind the store and striped down and shifted to my wolfs form.
ฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅ
OK I'll stop here. Sorry for not updating I went to a pretty nasty break up with my boyfriend. So I count update and I was busy with my Christmas music that I had to practice. For the Christmas tour I'm having with the elementary school.

So.....

Song: November by sleeping with sirens

Comment
vote
Like
Share
And follow

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeee!!!!!!!