chapter 17

Jake
It's been almost 9 months since
I impregnated. I can feel the 3 cubs I'm gonna have. Stan want nothing here for a week so I guess he is out to hunt or something. I kind of feel a affection towards Stan.
I know he did a lot of bad things to me but, since my real mate haven't founded me at all.

I guess he got another guy then.
Just thinking of that made really sad. I wish he came to rescue me.
I wished he was here to tell me everything will be OK.

I wi-
'BOOM' The door flew to the other side of the room. The entire room was filled with
dust when that door hit the floor.
Could that be?  Cody.
Is he really here?

When the dust calmed down I saw four figured standing there.
Looking around. Three males and one female. I wanted to say something but I remember that my mouth is shut with tape.

“Jake?” one of them said. His voice was so familiar.  It was
Cody's voice.

He was here to rescue me!!
I tried to make a noise, to let him know I'm here. “mhmhn” I made a muffling noise.

He turned to look at the noise and saw me. He ran towards me and hugged me. I was sobbing for his affection.

I thought he didn't liked me. I thought he already had another mate. I thought all of this dum scenarios, that made no sense.

He slowly took the tape off my mouth. And when he took it all the way out he kissed me. Fully passionately kiss. It lasted for a minute, oh how I wish it lasted for ever. But we had to go.

He broke all the chains that was in my body. And he slowly stood me up. “Are you OK?” He said.

I wanted to speak. But since what happened I  fell like my throat was  in a desert.

I nodded and looked at him. He seems more different, from the time we last seen. He looks more old. Did I stress him out that much?

“Awww. Look what we have here.” said some one. I flinched to the sound and hid behind Cody.

“ y'all think y'all can escape that easy? Like I won't notice at all that The Witch founded a way to track hake down?” He said.

Alexis was looking down and when she looked at Stan. I saw a huge ball of fire hit Stan right in his face. I was surprised that was a lot of power she used. So for that long she wasn't capable of creating spells.

Then when standing stood up she made a spell of smoke. And we took off running.

Hey all of y'all people.
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorryyyyyyyyyyy.  I wasn't capable of updating. I was thinking wayyyyyyy toooo much. But now I have this chapter. I hope y'all like it.

And if y'all did please tell me how I did.

Comment
vote
Share
Follow

For more.
I'll try to update like usual OK
I'll try to keep my promise this time.

Well I hope I see y'all on the next chapter byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Song: damaged by blood on the dance floor.