chapter 14

Cody

I was in my wolds form trying again to see if I can track Jake down.
But it was no use his scent wasn't present.
I ran straight towards the woods and sniffed the air. Something was off, I smelled Jake's scent but it went north, south, and east. How can his scent be in three different locations?
I left the forest and went back to the back of the Gas Station.
I shifted back and put my clothes on.
In the process I felt lie some one was watching me. I moved my head to see if some one saw me. But their were no one here.

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
I went to Jake's pack and tell their fathers of what I discovered.
“ Hey Mr.......” I trailed off. I have no clue what's their last name.
“ umm...  Jake's father. I have some good or bad news.” I said to Jake's father.

“Oh really can you please tell me the news. What is it about?” He said.
“And please call me frank.” He added.

I nodded and explain to him the scent of Jake. Were I was located. Then I heard Jake's other father coming out of his office.

He was staring at me. Like if I did something bad.

“ITS YOUR FAULT. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT JAKE MISSING.” He roared at me.

I flinched at his outburst. He really is blaming me for this now. First it was frank, then Alexis and now me.
Wow I'm really not that surprised.

“Hey Marvin calm down. He told me
Some good info. Of Jake, well
I think is good. Is It?” frank said.

I shrugged then half-nodded.
“ I think we should go and see the place. Because the sent is in 3 different locations.” I said.

They both nodded in agreement and we left to the location.
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
Alexis

It has been 3 weeks since I had seen Jake. And my powers are not working too.

I tried every spell I know. But nothing in happening. I feel like if someone used a binding spell on me so is impossible to break, unless that person uses the spell.

But that many people here are witches like me.
The only one is...
Oh no not him Stan.
How can he did this? Is he dead? Didn't I killed him?  Didn't the fire and the house crashed down on him?
The most important question is, is he a witch as well?

I was so deep I thought that I didn't heard the door of my room open, and I don't heard my mom say name.

“Alexis. Alexis. Alexis. ALEXIS SISTAN BLACKWORTH THE 2ND!!!”
She yelled at me. I jumped in frighten. The only time she used my full name is when I do something wrong.

“yes, yes, yes mother.” I said.
“You have company down stairs. They said is something important and they need you.” She said.
I nodded and headed out of my room to the living room, and saw frank, Marvin, and Cody in my living room chatting with my dad.

“What the problem?” I said.
The looked at me and Frank stood up.
“Well we have important news.” He said. The Cody stood up. “ I founded Jake's sent, but is in three different locations. ” He said.

I was tying to process what Cody said. Three different locations. Well this is weird. “I wish I can help but remember that my magic is blocked.”
I reminded them.

“But your positions, your charms and your wand isn't affected.” my mom said. That is right my other stuff isn't blocked.
“OK so what do I need to do.” I said to them. They told me to seek in my book to see for a scent tracker.

I do found one, but the ingredients are very rare to find.
• 1 cup of demons blood
• 4.5 inches of hair
(But it has to be from the same DNA)
• 2 cups of spirit tears
• 1 vampire tooth
• and the eye of the devil

All if these ingredients are very hard to find. We only had one of these items. Well two frank and Marvin.
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞

OK I'll end it here tell me why you all think of this chapter.
Tell me if Frank and Marvin are good names for them.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Song: Hello by adel