Chapter 29: What Really Happened

Cassandra's pov:

I saw her go down the stairs. I can say that even with her age, she still looks vibrant.

"Goodmorning."

I greeted her as I stand up from where I'm seated.

"Sinong demonyo ang nagdala sa'yo dito ng ganito kaaga?!" she asked grumpily. She's the original bitch if I must say. And the right person to go to for all my plans. 

"Your friend, Satan." I answered back with a smile. I'm at her receiving area, unlike her daughter, she likes everything extravagant.

The chandeliers. The windows and curtains. The chairs. And even this very carpet that I'm stepping on.

She also looked pissed about me reminding her who's her friend. "What do you want?!" she asked

"Nothing much. Mind if I sit?"

"Bitches are not allowed to sit. Just say it, then leave my house."

She's really tough. So I grabbed my bag to get the brown envelope. In it are the things that are extremely precious to me right now.

I throw it on the table.

"You might want to look at that."

"Where's your manner young lady?!"

"Corrupted. By your granddaughter." With the last word that I said. I saw her flared her nostrils and her whole body tensed. She motioned one of her oh so very idiot servants to get the envelope from the table. The dumb servant give it to her. She opened it. The first pictures already shocked her. Then she got to the recorder. My favorite.

She listened up to the last word recorded on that tape and she's furious now. Just like what I planned.

"I think it's time for me to leave."

"What is this for?"

"I thought you hate her. So I'm doing you a favor here, just thank me old lady."

"Bitches don't say thank you to other bitches." Then she smiled. A very classic wicked smile.

"Ihanda niyo ang kotse. We're going to pay a visit to my daughter."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otor's nowt:

sorry kung maikli.

hehe.

gusto ko lang kasi malaman niyo kung sino at paano nangyari yung chapter before this.

isa pa..

MARAMING SALAMAT SA NAAPEKTUHAN NG "ano na naman to?" chapter.

hehehehe.

NAPASAYA NIYO SI OTOR.

next is nick's move.

(like jagger?!!)

corny ni otor.

amp!

PRAMIS! LAST NA YUN!!

HAHAHA.

eks.ow.eks.ow

-otor