Chapter 3*

Chapter 3:

Derrick

As I looked down at Taty's naked body, I couldn't help but smile. She snore a little bit, but it was bearable. She had a cute little snore, and her lips were slightly parted. One of her legs were on top of me, while the other lay flat.

I ran my fingers through her curls while she slept. She was so beautiful. Today was amazing and I couldn't have imagined anything better. I had just woke up and  saw that it was almost nine in the morning from the digital clock.

I bent my head to kiss Taty's lips and she stirred, mumbling in her sleep and turning her head to the other side so her body turned. I chuckled, getting up. I walked to the restroom and handled my business before starting the shower. 

When I saw the steam coat the glass walls, I went back in the room to get Tatyana up. She was just as I left her, her big ass propped up and her sweet lips peeking out from between her thick thighs, they were slightly puffy and I licked my lips. I could use another taste of her, but I wanted her to be fully aware of what was going on. 

Walking over to her, I climbed on the bed, kissing up her naked thighs, Goosebumps following in my lip's wake. Her leg shook as I went further upward. I bit into her butt cheek, successfully waking her up.

"Mmm, good morning to you too." She mumbled, her eyes still closed. I continued my journey until I reached her pink lips. She whispered something against my lips, pulling away to yawn and open her eyes. I smiled, seeing her big gray pools. I could never get tired of her beautiful eyes.

"Morning, baby." I said. She reached her had down to cover mine that was creeping up the curve of her naked ass. She tilted her head, looking down at her body and back at me.

"I'm naked." She said. I chuckled, nodding.

"Yes, that you are," I said, slapping her round cheeks and watching it jiggle just the way I liked it. That shit looked good. She giggled, moving closer to me, snuggling into my chest and bringing her leg over my waist.

"Nope, wake up." Massaging her juicy butt before raising my hand.

Smack!

She slightly gasped at the same time. I laughed, smacking her one more time before soothing the warm flesh. She bit my neck, my eyes closing. I remembered the shower, and rolled over so I was on top of her.

"Come get in the shower." I urged, pulling her arms from around my neck. She pouted her lips, wrapping her legs around my waist. The way her hips lifted made her slick slit rock against my towel clad hips. I was already beginning to get hard, and she pleaded with me to stay in the bed.

"I'm sore." She tried to reason, but I shook my head.

"Warm water and a little bit of," I flicked my tongue against her earlobe frequently, mimicking what I'd done to her clit just a few hours ago. "Will do you just fine, huh?" She moaned, nodding eagerly. I could tell she liked that. Tatyana was a little freak.

I smiled at the thought, picking her up and making good on my promise as I made my way to the bathroom. She giggled, kissing my neck. I swear she was a freak, but she was all mine and that was all I cared about.

Setting her down on her feet, I walked back to grab a washrag while she brushed her teeth with the complimentary toothbrush on the counter. I followed suit and she went into the running shower. When I was done, she was under the water, rolling her neck. I walked over to her kissing her lips before washing her body down with the little soap that was left. She used the rest on me.