Chapter 11

Sexual content warning: The Rated R version has been posted separately, and the reason why is explained there. This is the PG-13 version. If you'd like to read the R-rated version, the link is here: http://www.wattpad.com/19668000-restricted-chapters-through-thick-%26-thin-chapter?d=ud#.UcwMifmTgmE

Also posted in the external link!

Chapter 11: Tatyana

"Where's he going?" I asked as Anthony came back to lie down beside me. He shook his head and flopped down on the bed, making me roll over, hitting my ankle on the hard edge accidentally. I hissed, putting it back on the stack of pillows it was propped up on.

"Shit, my bad. I'm sorry, Taty." I mugged him, because I could hear the amusement in his voice. I picked up the pillow behind me and hit him with it. He chuckled, covering his head with his arms.

"You're such an asshole!" I laughed, hitting him again.

"Aye, chill out, man." He said, snatching the pillow from me and hitting me before putting it behind his back and laying back down. Our laughter died down as we watched the movie that was on the T.V. It was Due Date. I loved this movie and it turns put so does Ant.

"Hey," I looked over after feeling his hand on my exposed thigh to see Ant staring at me.

"Huh?"

"You like him, don't you?" I was taken aback by his question, though I knew he was referring to Derrick. Yes, I knew that I liked him, but I knew the feelings weren't reciprocating on his end. Our harmless flirting was just that--harmless and meaningless. He was my protector so to speak, plus I knew he saw me as only a young girl, despite the fact that I was eighteen and GROWN.

He was entirely out of my league anyway. God, he was sexy. His tall muscular body that could do what only a man could. His thick lips that he licked ever so slowly for my personal torture. His deep voice that rippled through my mind in my dreams...

Get it together! You're in the middle of a conversation, Taty. I chided myself.

"No, Ant." I sighed, watching as Jamie Fox spit out the coffee that just so happened to be made with a dead man's ashes instead of coffee beans. That part was my favorite of this movie! 'Get him the fuck out!' he yelled. I chuckled turning back to Anthony, who was still looking down at me.

"Don't lie to me." He said, scooting closer so our bodies were touching. Shoulder to arm--thigh to thigh.

"I'm not-"

He leaned over, grabbing my waist  so he was half on top of me, and kissed my lips softy, his lips were moisturized and mended against mine almost perfectly. They felt good, but I quickly pushed his chest away. He stole that kiss and I felt bad because I didn't mind it. But, I didn't like Anthony like that. 

"My point exactly, admit it Taty. You like-"

"Okay, shut up! I like him dammit!" He smirked, pulling me closer to him so the top half of my body was now on his. He rubbed his large hand up and down my arm and wrapped my thigh over his torso.

"You hear that?" He whispered against my forehead after a few minutes. Just then, I heard footsteps. I tried to pull away, knowing it was Derrick, but he slapped my hand, holding my thigh down onto him.

"Watch this, just go along with it."

"What are you-" His lips covered mine for the second time tonight. His hand that was on my thigh was now holding my chin. His soft lips moved to my chin, the side of my lips and back to my parted lips, this time, nibbling on my bottom lip. I felt his tongue beginning to probe my top lip when the door hit the wall loudly.