Chapter 13 - Part 1

Chapter 13 - Part 1: Derrick

I grabbed her hand before she could walk around me, but she yanked her arm away, glaring at me.

"Taty, stop being childish and let me talk to you!"

"Me being childish? You're the one who's scared to share your feelings with me! You act like you're my daddy or my boyfriend, all jealous and kissing me and shit, but when I try and talk to you on a real level, you run away. So, who's being childish?"

Okay, she had a point, but I didn't want to revisit Brian's death. Why make myself hurt, ya know?

"Come here, baby." I said, reaching for her arm. She let me take it, and I walked over to the bed, sitting on the bed so she was in between my legs. I tapped my thigh so she would sit down. She looked reluctant, but she did it.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I don't like talking about it. I don't mean to push you away, I just accepted it so long ago that it's hard to revisit it. He was my best friend, but he was tough on me, you know? He was really in the streets and that's why I didn't want to end up like him. Dead before I could really live." Her soft strokes rubbing m shoulders were calming me and I didn't even realize my eyes began to water up.

See, this is why I didn't like talking about it. I was done with that pussy ass crying years ago, and I wasn't;t about to start it up again.

"Ah-em," I cleared my throat, wiping my face quickly. "Anyway, you should call your mom. I'm sure she'd be happy to speak to you, she was really worried." She moved back so she could see my face, and softly held my cheek. Her grey eyes were so beautiful.

"I'm not going to force you to talk, but I'm there for you okay? Let me be there, don't push me away, baby." I smirked, pulling her neck down. I leaned my forehead against hers, our breath combining. Her breathing changed and one of her hands moved to my thigh.

"I like you too." I whispered.

She smiled, squeezing where her hand was before bringing her lips down to mine.

"I know."

I pulled away before we got carried away, getting my phone out my pocket. She moved so she was standing and pushed me down on the bed, the phone falling out my hand and on to the floor. I bit my lip as she slowly crawled up to me.

She smiled, straddling my waist, and leaning down, taking my mouth in a tantalizing kiss that had me gripping her waist and pulling her closer to me, if possible. She moaned into my mouth, and my hands fell down to her ample ass, squeezing each cheek and bringing her up on my dick.

I thought being with skinny girls, my only preference until now, of course, was better, but I was proven wrong with Taty. She was thick in all the right places, and I loved every curve I gripped, every curve she had.

In that dressing room, I almost came in my pants, but thankfully, she reached her peak before I could. Right now, she was making a nigga sweat with all that ass and these deep kisses. I wondered if she was a virgin, but knowing her, she probably was. By her actions, though, I would've guessed she wasn't.

I moved my hands up, rolling her shirt up her back as she pulled away and kissed down my neck.

I gripped her bare back and using my leg, I flipped us over, switching our position so she lay under me.

"It's time I took some control, don't you think?" She panted, holding on to my forearms.

I didn't wait for her answer, lowering my head to her neck, kissing right on what I knew as her spot. When I kissed her there, her hips bucked and her back arched. I groaned against her, moving to peck her lips once, but I did it three times instead. Was I addicted already?