Chapter 16

Im loving the new cover, how about you?? Shoutout to Sheena for making it for me! The picture is Taty's dress and the song is from the lyrics in the chapter. 

Chapter 16: Taty

Derrick surprised me by picking me up. It was so quick, and my legs wrapped around him almost instinctively. He blew against my ear and bit on my earlobe gently, flicking his tongue along it at the same time, causing me to moan and do the same, completely forgetting about...

What's her name again?

I couldn't remember. I kissed Derrick's neck as we began to move. For a moment, I wondered if I was too heavy, but then I remembered his biceps. Oh, his triceps. His strength, the build of his hard body alone had me wet, and not from the water either.

God! Just listen to me.

"You can let...mmm, damn, bae stop." Dee chuckled, walking towards the steps. "Oh yeah, Toni, um, you can let yourself out." I smiled against his skin, hearing him kick the bitch out. She had some nerve, throwing a shoe, water... You'd think my ass whooping would've knocked some since into her skinny little head, but I guess once isn't enough. 

"Dee!" I half laughed--half yelled when he bit my shoulder, earning him a slap to the back of his big watermelon head.

"Alright Laila Ali, calm down." Derrick chuckled, walking us up the steps.

"Ugh hurry up, Dee. I'm all wet." I groaned into his neck, making him laugh.

"As much as I like that, you need to shower and so do I so we won't get sick. Plus, you're trying to start some shit you know we not gon' finish." I rolled my eyes, bringing my head up from his neck to stare into his eyes.

"Baby, I just want to kiss a little." I whispered, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth. He groaned, tightening his hold on my thighs, bringing me closer to him. I pulled away and saw his lip was slightly. red. I smiled, looking up into his eyes.

By now we had made it to the top of the stairs and he walked to his room. He closed the door with his foot, leaning forward and capturing my lips. I closed my eyes, running my hands over his neck when my back hit the bed and his lips left mine.

"Just a kiss?" He asked.

I smiled, "Mhm, just for a little bit." I initiated the kiss, not wanting him to say no. I brought his head back down as he settled between my legs. His large hands made their way up and over my wet shirt and he began caressing my breasts through the wet material. 

 I pulled at his small amount of hair that he'd let grow out. He growled, smashing his hips with mine so that he could grind against me. Because of our wet clothes, everything felt so much better. I moaned, staring into his eyes as he unbuttoned my shorts. 

I smiled at his facial expression and pulled his hair again, but harder this time. He clenched his jaw, pulling at my denim shorts with one hand roughly. I bit my lip, letting go of his hair and lifting my hips so he could get them off, but with his free hand he pressed down on my lower stomach, making me whimper in protest.

"Baby-"

"Nuhn-uhn, you said a kiss. If I take these off," I gasped as his hand roughly cupped my pussy, the palm of his hand stroking me while he leaned down, taking my bottom lip between his teeth,  soothing the nip by sucking on my plump flesh. "Then I won't stop." He said, leaning down until his lips were on my ear.

"Not until you cum." He whispered.

"Yes, please." I moaned, bucking my hips. I was feeling so out of control. His thumb was circling my crotch where my nether lips were, and the feather-like touch was so tempting, so good.