Chapter 2*

I know this chapter is short--that's because I had to cut most of it out. If you'd like to read the Restricted chapter, it's in the external link and posted on my message board. The restricted chapter is the entire love scene--uncensored! It's also private. Instructions on how to get to a private chapter is posted in my book on my profile named 'Private Links'. The link is also posted there.

Picture of the room on the side!

Chapter 2: Tatyana

When we got outside, Derrick cursed, finishing his keys from his pocket. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The rental. I forgot we got one, and I'm their ride." He said, looking disappointed, but I wasn't letting that ruin our night. We had been so close to this very moment and I wasn't letting anything interrupt or get in the way of it.

"Go give them the keys. We're catching the shuttle, give me your keys." He raised his eyebrow.

"What's the shuffle?" He chuckled.

"Derrick, seriously. Shuttle, a hotel bus. I'm really in the mood and all these questions are doing the opposite, so go give them the rental keys, give me your phone, and we'll be at the hotel in a few minutes, okay?" He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I need collateral so I know you'll be here when I get back." I laughed, kissing his lips.

"Now go." He laughed, still holding me.

"That's cute baby girl, but no. I need something a little more personal." His fingers rimmed the lining of my thong through my dress. I shook my head, looking around the semi-empty parking lot. Was he crazy? I was not stripping in a freaking hospital parking lot!

"Well, no loving for you." I glared at him. 

"If you want them, you gotta take them." I challenged, and to my surprise, he went to his knees, starting at my ankles, his hands trailed my my dress slowly. I looked around. I couldn't see anyone, but that didn't mean that someone hasn't already spotted us. We were standing off towards the side of the entrance, away from the door.

"You are an asshole, I was kidding, get up!" He smiled, kissing my exposed thigh. It shook a little, feeling his wet tongue.

"You told me to get them, let me get 'em." I crossed my arms just as he gripped the sides of the thong, pulling it down. A little surprised, I leaned forward, grabbing the building wall. I stepped out of them and he stood back up, stuffing them in his pocket. I rolled my eyes, holding my hand out for the phone.

"Hold up, turn around, let me see it." He was so horny and so was I, it's been three years! That's a long ass time. I believe him when he says he's been abstaining from sex, too, so he's all wound up, as am I.

I turned, looking over my shoulder as his eyes burnt holes into my ass. I smiled, moving it to side to side before turning back to face him.

"Now go, and give me the phone!" He shook his head, squeezing a chunk of my behind before finally giving me the phone and going into the building.

I used his Internet to find the hotel's number and began dialing. I asked if the shuttle could pick us up and it turns out they only have an airport shuttle. Damn, what were we going to do?

"Think Taty, think." I said, pacing. There was always the bus, but who wants to take the bus? I couldn't come up with anything before Derrick came back--still holding the keys.

"They're staying here, we just have to pick them up." I smiled, thanking God, and fate of course, for letting everything fall into place. I walked in front of him, knowing he'd be watching the sway of my hips, the jiggle of my ass, the confidence in my walk.