Chapter 1*

For those who've asked.. I thought I made it pretty clear that this was 2 books in one, but I can see how you all are confused. Anyway, the chapters with a star (*) beside the chapter number is Book 2! Also, there will be no more multiple point of views. I think it makes the story a little much in my opinion, because of the amount of characters, so yeah. Here's the first chapter of Book 2! Enjoy :)

Listen to the song on the side... I think it really describes Derrick & Taty up to now, what you think? 

Chapter 1: Tatyana 

 I looked around, the boutique was pretty dead today. With the storm brewing outside, I doubted anyone would go shopping, so I went to the back, straightening up before I locked everything up, ready to go, but, there was only one problem. It was raining too damn hard!

I had to have the worst luck in America. I had just gotten my hair done a week ago, and now it'd be all messed up before I even made it to my car. Just bullshit!

I made it to my car, soaking wet and sat for a second, letting the rain calm and my heat to kick in. I leaned my head back and not even five seconds later, my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Julie and Edward's wedding picture, indicating her calling. I sighed, she was so happy, and she deserved it.

Her mom died and I'm sure if it wasn't for him, she'd probably do some crazy stuff. They were really in love, despite their age difference. I felt my eyes watering and shook my head, answering the phone when I was sure my voice wouldn't crack.

"Hel-"

"T, it's Eddie! Her water broke!" Edward's upbeat voice came through the phone. I gasped, surprised. It was time already? She wasn't due for two more weeks, but I guess when a baby's ready, they're ready! 

"Okay, what hospital?" I asked.

"Piedmont! Hurry!" I rolled my eyes in frustration. Piedmont? Really? I was all the way in Smyrna and they were close to Buckhead. I hope I didn't miss the baby being born, I was the god mommy!

I dialed my mom's number, pulling out of the empty parking lot. She sounded frantic, asking where I was in this horrid weather. I smiled to myself. I loved my mama so much. I couldn't believe she was the same woman from three years ago who was a bitch and treated me like a step-child, but she's loving and a wonderful woman.

"Why are you laughing Taty?! God, are you trying to kill yourself? Tatyana we all love you, Derrick lo-"

"Ma! God, no. I'm headed to the hospital, Julie's water broke." Why'd she have to say his name. I hadn't thought about him in the last thirty minutes, and here she goes bringing him up! I wanted him so bad. But, he never let me talk! 

Why was he at the restaurant anyway? Julie said he never showed up to the airport that day, so I always wondered how he knew I'd be there, or if he knew at all. I'd never cheat on him, I loved him--I think I always way. That feeling just don't go away.

Almost everyday I see Julie so happy, and I'm so happy for her, but I always wonder if Dee would've been that happy. If  he'd impregnate me and rub my feet for me when they got swollen. If he'd kiss my belly and tell our little baby stories about how much their daddy loved me.

I wondered if we would've been married, my last name Ward. 

Tatyana Ward.

That sounded lovely....

"Oh! That's good! Are you going to pick me up?" I crossed my eyes, mouthing no but, I told her I would. I knew she'd only badger me about being depressed and blah blah... I was fucking depressed! So what.