Chapter 12 - Part 2

Sexual content warning: The Rated R version has been posted separately. This is the PG-13 version. If you'd like to read the R-rated version, the link is here: http://www.wattpad.com/19921498-restricted-chapters-through-thick-%26-thin-chapter?d=ud#.UdD3iPmTgmE

Also in the external link!

Chapter 12 - Part 2: Tatyana

"Seriously?" I asked as Derrick walked me towards Vicky Secrets. I bushed, pulling my hand away from his. He winked at me and nodded for me to walk inside. I was so embarrassed. The last thing I wanted was to come here. We had done mostly all the other shopping, but I hadn't bought any jeans yet. 

"You get your little bras and what not, while I put these bags in the car." He walked out the store, leaving me standing there dumbfound. I don't even think they carry my size! My mom always bought my things without me and they looked nothing like these garments.

Every damn bra in here had a pattern. All I had was solid color bras. 

"Ma'am, could I help you out?" To my right was a tall Caucasian woman, dressed in all black with a white name tag. 

"Hi, Amy. Yes, I need help."  I said, and she smiled, directing me to the back. There were tons of bras, panties, thongs, and everyhting in between. She took out a yellow strip and measured me. Once she was done, she showed me to a wall that had my size. I was surprised, because I didn't think they'd have it, but they did.

"Here are some of your options. If you want more, we have a catalog and you can order as much as you please. You can even have it directly delivered to your home." She said. 

I was busy looking at the different designs. 

Polka dots, cheetah print, lace, sheer....

"I like this one." A large mocha arm reached out while the other hooked around my waist. His breath blew on my neck as he whispered. He grabbed the lace bra and put it in my hands. His hand pressed into my stomach, lifting the long shirt until I felt his hand on my skin.

"What you think, bae?" 

"I...I" He chuckled, moving away from me. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. He thinks this is funny getting me all hot like this, but it's starting to get frustrating. Ever since my dream last night, I feel this weird ache between my. . .

"Did anything fit, ma'am?" I turned to see Amy standing beside Derrick.

"W-where's the dressing room?" I stuttered, looking at a smirking Derrick. I cleared my throat, following behind Amy. I needed to learn how to get my body under control around this man. I'd never felt like this before. Even with kissing Ant. 

I walked into the fitting room, which was basically a box with a curtain, and slipped my shirt off. I looked down at the overly sexy bra and then slipped it on. It made my tits sit up pretty and it was pretty comfortable I guess. 

I knew there was a mirror outside the dressing room, but what if Dee was out there? My stomach wasn't flat and my back wasn't as toned as I'd like, but whatever. I was used to it, and Dee had no interest in me anyway.

I pulled the curtain slightly and no one was out there. I walked over to the mirror, surveying myself in the bra. It actually looked really good up close. With my extra curves and hips, I think I looked damn good. 

I turned, going into the dressing room, and through the mirror, I saw Dee staring back at me as he walked forward towards me. I shook my head backing myself into the dressing room, but he kept walking forward. i shut the curtain and slipped my shirt back on.