Chapter 6

This is my second upload in a few hours a part! Y'all HAVE to comment/vote! lol, please! I now present to you, The Bitch we all love to hate: 

Chapter 6: Toni

I walked in the club with Derrick. He held his arm around my waist with pride, letting everyone know I was his. I loved it, because Derrick was fine! I was barely twenty one and he a mere twenty two. Although I had just turned twenty one, he'd been mixing me drinks since we met. That was a secret talent of his. He could be a bartender if he wanted. He'd bring in plenty of tips every night.

We made our way to  the bar. I bought my first legal drink, a tequila sunrise. It looked nice, I almost didn't want to drink it. But, Derrick rose his glass of Hennessy, proposing a toast.

"To my woman, to us, to many more birthdays together." I smiled, blushing. He was so good to me.

We struck glasses and I sipped my drink classy-like; out the straw. 

I noticed he kept looking behind my head, but I figured he was checking out the dance floor. It was pretty crowded tonight. I turned in my bar stool, looking too. People were dancing, dry humping, even kissing.

A woman in a short dress, which had ridden up to her waist, had her thigh in her partner's hand as she ground on his dick. I blushed. I had only let Derrick go down on me. We hadn't had sex yet and I wanted to wait until he told me he loved me.

I wanted him to make love to me. 

He was so persistent in getting with me, yet I could tell he was a player. I made him work for it. He chased me around Illinois for three weeks straight until I finally let him take me out, and I don't regret it one bit. I think I love him. Well, I know I love him, but I think I'm in love with him.

"Dance with me." His baritone voice resounded in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nodded, leaving my drink at the bar.

He took my hand, guiding me in front of him so I could have my back to his front. I slightly stumbled over my heels as his evident arousal nestled between the crease of my ass in my silk skirt. It was imported directly from Zimbabwe as a birthday gift from daddy. 

We were slow dancing to the fast paced rap song. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and my small hands were on top of his, my eyes closed as I swayed my hips gently, unlike the freaks around the club dry-humping. 

"Are you enjoying your birthday?" He asked, his lips on my ear. Who knew it was so sensitive?

"Very much." I practically moaned. 

He turned me in his arms and I saw that the dance floor had been cleared with the exception of he and I. When did this happen? I felt his grip on me loosen as he came in front of me, grabbing both my hands. The song had changed to Monica's Angel of Mine.

He looked me in my eyes as he smirked. 

"Baby you have made me so happy this past year. I know I haven't told you, but I wanted it to be special. I love you so much, Toni Lashay Okoro. You are my world and the reason I smile." I gasped as he dropped to his knee, pulling a velvet box out of his jacket pocket.

"Will you marry me, bae?" I immediately shook my head up and down yes! I loved him with everything in me and nothing could make me happier.

He smiled wide, sliding the ring on my finger. It was sparkly and big. I loved it! He jumped up and picked me up under my armpits and brought his lips up to mine as I held his broad shoulders, crying as our tongues mated.