Characters

Tatyana (Taty):

Tatyana is a seventeen young girl, turning eighteen in December. She's the young sister of Kenu Hill and daughter of Tina Hill. She's African-American with grey eyes, a full-figure, and shy personality--until the death of her best friend, her brother.

Derrick (Dee):

Derrick is twenty-three, turning twenty four in November. He is a criminal investigator/detective in Chicago, who happens to be working on Kenu's case, bringing him into Tatyana's life. He is soon to be married to his three year sweatheart, Toni. He is also African-American.

Anthony (Simmons):

Anthony is a year older than Derrick, making him twenty -four. He is Derrick's best friend, but can't stand his fiancee. He is a wise guy, despite his childhood growing up in the 'hood' streets of Chicago. He's also Derrick's partner. He is dedicated to his job and looks after his 19-year old sister Julie and sick mother, Helen.

Jayson (Jay):

Jayson, also referred to as Jay, is a twenty year old. He inherited his Auto Garage from his uncle and changed the name to Jay's Auto Garage. He was best friends with Kenu. He lives in the same apartment building as Tatyana. He is African-American.

Toni (T):

Toni is the fiancee to Derrick. She's twenty two. Growing up with money, she isn't used to the condensed income of her and Derrick's jobs. She works as a receptionist at the same police precinct as Derrick and Anthony.

Jerome Jackson (Night):

Jerome is an African-American nineteen year old. He is a suspect in the killing of Kenu. He also is a well-known name around the streets.

The bellow charater's descriptions are more vague, because their purposes will be discussed later down the line!

Julie:

Anthony's younger sister, age nineteen.

Ebony:

Jerome's baby's mother, age nineteen.

Dj:

Ebony and Jerome's son.

______________________________________________

For now, these are really the only important characters. Others will be added as they are introduced in the story! Any questions so far? Don't be afraid to ask!