Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Jay

Damn, niggas is packed in this bitch! I thought to myself, walking into the club. I felt Jerome grab my shoulders, moving me towards the back. We passed a girl who looked familiar, almost like Toni... nah it couldn't have been her. She was long gone from what I knew.

I had business to think about, though. So the thought of her was gone as quick as it came. I followed Jerome's guide towards the back and out the black door. Nu was already out there with the  unlucky victim of tonight's festivities so to speak.

Immediately, Jerome Jackson was night, his heart frozen over.

"Nigga where the fuck's my money?!" Night yelled down at the young boy. I shook my head. Why these niggas stole or borrowed, knowing they couldn't pay shit back, and thought no repercussions would follow baffled me. You know what you were doing to begin with. Broke or not.

"J-Jerome, I'm your cuz, dude, we fam!" He cried, backing into the brick wall. Night aimed the gun at his head, but dude wouldn't stop moving. 

"Aye, Nu. Hold this nigga down!" Jerome said. I chuckled, seeing Kenu shake his head.

"I don't want his blood on my hands, y'all can have that." He said, leaning against the brick wall. Kenu was annoying me lately, talking about he didn't want to be in this lifestyle. I didn't tell him to do this, I actually steered him away, but he wanted to provide for his family, so here we were.

"Nu stop being a bitch, just hold the nigga down!" He glared at me and slapped Chris. "Just chill the fuck out and it'll be over quick." He said, and Chris sucked it up, like he said. Night and I looked at each other before he cocked, aim, and fired, killing his first cousin.

"Next time do as I say and not what you want." Nu ignored him, and we all walked over to the body.

"Damn I got the nigga right between the eyes." Night chuckled. He was cold hearted, and even family woudn't be  apposed to his rules, his law.

All of us turned and cocked our guns at the black door. We heard a female's voice before the door closed.

"Aye Ma!" Night yelled, and without even having to say anything, we all moved towards the door. Night went in first, while we guarded the door, just in case he needed a fast exit.

It busted open a few seconds later and he waved his hand. "Come on, this bitch fast." He chuckled. 

He turned a corner towards the left, while I went to the right. I don't know where Nu went, but  I ended up outside the restroom. Out walked a skinny dark chocolate female. I was confused, because she came out the men's room, but that thought dissolved as I realized it was the woman from earlier.

I tapped her shoulder involuntarily, and when she turned my lips parted. It was really her. 

"It's really you. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me when I saw you come in, but it's really you." I said, and she looked stunned. She was as beautiful as i remembered and she stood there stunned for a minute, before she whispered my name.

I closed the spaced between us and she hugged me back, us both telling each other how bad we missed each other. When we pulled away, I went in to kiss her, picking up where we left off, but she moved before I had the pleasure of her lips again.

Sh started to talk, but I kissed her anyway and she kissed back, like I knew she would. A clearing of a throat made us pull apart and a tall light-skinned dude stood there, shaking his head before saying, "Toni, your fiance's looking for you."