Chapter 6 -The new kid's a mind reader?!

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER 6-~-

 I made my way through the winding streets to the Academy. *Having the academy and the Hokage’s office in the same building is very convenient*  *Yea, it means you won’t get lost trying to find our way there* Kale snickered. *Shut-up, it’s not my fault I don’t have a very good sense of direction!*

 I made my way through the building and climbed the stairs leading to the office area of the building. I knocked on the wide double doors, just as the last time I was here I was answered by a muffled, “Come in.” I opened the door, walking over to the old man seated behind the desk. “Good morning Saki, how was your training with Neji?” I smiled, “Good morning Lord Hokage, the training was very helpful, thank you.” “Of course my dear.”  

 “I’m sure you’re wondering why I summoned you here.” I remained silent. “I wanted to introduce you to your teacher.” A puff of smoke appeared and Iruka-sensai stepped up to me. “Sorry I'm late, hello my name is Iruka Umino, you may call me Iruka-sensai. I will be your teacher for the next few days.” I dipped my head, “I’m Saki Kiyomizu.” He nodded, “I thought this would be easier and less awkward than just showing up for class not knowing anyone.” “Yea, I wouldn’t have been able to find your room anyway, I was never told,” I shrugged. 

 The old man smiled warmly, his face lined with wrinkles from a life time of smiling. “Well I don’t want to hold up your class Iruka; you may escort her down now.” Iruka bowed to him before turning to me and motioning for me to follow. 

 “You don’t have to worry, the students in my class are nice and I’m sure you’ll get along with them fine. You’re a good year or two older than most, because of your age we had to move you to the highest leveled class. I hope whoever tutored you taught you well, or else you’ll be behind.” “I had a great tutor and don’t worry,” I smirked, “I’ll be able to keep up with them just fine.” He glanced at me sideways and smiled, “I hope so, there are some exceptional students this year.” I smiled secretly to myself, you have no idea.

 We soon made it to the door and walked towards the front of the room. Everyone went quiet as I stood next to Iruka-sensai; my eyes scanned the room, pausing on the individuals of future teams 7 8 and 10. I frowned slightly, where was Naruto? I fought off the urge to fidget as they continued to stare at me. *I can’t believe I’m actually here! In Naruto and I’m in their class!*  *Wow, crazy fan moment? And you did so well when you met Neji* Kale smirked. I ignored him and chose not to dignify that with an answer.

 “Class this is Saki Kiyomizu, she will be joining us for our last few days. She is also new to Konoha, so I expect you to be nice to her and answer any questions she may have.” *That won’t be necessary, we know more about them and this place then they do themselves*  *Right you are, why did Iruka have to mention that? I hope he doesn’t expect me to introduce myself*

 “Saki, why don’t you tell us a little about yourself?” Speak of the devil; I sighed and grudgingly opened my mouth about to say something, when a ninja poofed in. He motioned for Iruka-sensai to come over and started whispering in his ear. I got bored of staring back at the other students and turned to look out the window; I smiled at what I saw. So we’re just in time for the first episode, I thought, looking out at the graffiti covered mountain.