Chapter 19 -Hotties galore, the competition arrives!

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 19-~-

*Oh this is gonna be gooooooooooooood!!* I laughed evilly inside my head, watching Sasuke and Sakura wait on the bridge for the rest of us. I moved quietly across the water, chakra shrouded of course, stopping under the bridge. I peeked over the edge, spotting Sakura just off to my right, I grinned, sliding over a bit to be right behind her. "Hey good morning Sakura, what's up?" I heard Naruto's voice as he walked up.

 I snickered silently as the boys turned away from each other snootily in mutual dislike. Sakura looked down in dejection from the two’s actions. I reached up slowly to grip hold of the bridge, *WAIT! Instead of just popping up behind her, why don’t we get her from underneath*  *OOOOOO!!! GOOD PLAN! GOOD PLAN!* I restrained myself from dancing with joy.

 I stood below the bridge, lining myself up under where she was, I lightly placed my hands on the underside, *ok, one, two, three!* I covered my hands in a thin chakra glove and sent them through the stone, reaching up and grabbing onto the ankles above. "AHHH!!!" I heard Sakura scream, sweet music, I pulled my hands back as she jumped out of my grasp. I walked out from under the bridge, jumping up by them, "that was the best!" I laughed. "SAKI! YOU'RE AS CHILDISH AS THEM!" she roared, holding up a fist threateningly.

 “It’s not my fault you’re so much fun to scare, it’s just so easy!” I laugh again while she sulks. “And when are you two girls gonna stop being a bunch of babies and just get along?” “I’M NOT A BABY! … OR A GIRL!” Naruto yelled.

 “Hmph,” Sasuke grunted, sending a glare my way; I gave him a sweet smile, his glare lessened slightly and he instead turned away with a “hn.” “We’ll now that we’re all here we can wait for Kakashi-sensei together,” Sakura said, casually stepping forward and blocking my view of him. Smooth Sakura, smooth; I leaned up against the railing, “well then we’re in for a long wait,” I sighed.

“Man why did I come so early! It wasn’t even worth scaring you to have to wait 5 hours for him!” I whined. “Hey guys good morning, sorry I’m late afraid I got lost on the path of life,” he sighed. “WHAT!!” the two loud mouths yelled. “Path of life my ass, unless you live in that book of yours,” I muttered.

 “I’m ready for the next ninja mission Sensei, and hey, no more of this dumb beginners stuff ok. I want a chance to prove myself; I’m talking a real mission, where I can show what I’ve made of! I got to break out I’m burning up see!” Naruto pointed to the anime fire in his eyes. “Ah, right that’s great I get it Naruto now take it easy would ya,” Kakashi said, holding his hands up defensively.

 He turned to glare angrily at Sasuke; "Calm down boy," I sighed, sliding his headband from his forehead over his flaming eyes. "HEY!" "Oh hush you're fine," I mussed up his hair, which angered him even further. "Hmph," he pushed it out of his eyes and turned away from me. I saw Sasuke smirk at him; I narrowed my own as he looked over to me. 'Don't make me come over there' I mouthed, pointing at him, which caused him to scowl.

 “Can we start the mission now?” Kakashi sighed tiredly. “RIGHT!” “Could you not be so annoying Naruto, just for once?” “You’re not that fun to be around yourself Pinky,” I countered, “WHAT’D YOU SAY!” she roared. “Why do I even try,” Kakashi sighed walking away, “losers,” Sasuke muttered, following him.