Chapter 22 -Interviews and the true enemy appears!

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 22 -~-

“Whoa, nice place… what is it?” Naruto spoke from beside me, staring up at the huge forest in front of us. *Nice place? NICE PLACE?! THIS IS THE PLACE WE WILL POSSIBLY DIE IN!!*  *Calm the hell down, jeeze, everything will be fine if you just focus and not freak out* Kale butted in. After the first exam we had met back up with Kakashi, who kinda avoided me because of the hug… BUT IT’S NOT MY FAULT! I forgot that there was a day in between the stages of the exams, awkward… BUT I DON’T REGRET IT!

 “This is the location for the second phase of the exam; it’s the 44th battle training zone. But we call it… the forest of death,” Anko smirked. “The forest of… death?” Naruto’s voice shook a little, even in a whisper. A ‘rock’ walked up beside Naruto, I smacked my head, what is wrong with these kids!? There are dangerous people here! I stomped over to them, putting my foot in front of them as they ran after Naruto.

 I ripped it off their heads, “What are you doing here!? Don’t you know half these people will kill you!?” “HEY! What the heck! We were trying to sneak up on the boss!” “It wasn’t working anyway, so just do what you came to do and get.” “When did she get so bossy,” Konohamaru mumbled. I sighed, placing a hand on his head, “To answer your question, always. I’m sorry, but I can’t help it I’m over protective, nasty little quirk, but it is useful sometimes,” I smiled patting his head.

 “Well go on, do whatever you came to do.” “Yeah so what do you losers want anyway? I’m getting ready to take the second part of the Chunin exam and you’re interrupting me. I don’t have time to be playing around with you guys,” Naruto said, trying to play it cool. “We didn’t come to play around boss; we’re here on official business!” “Yeah that’s right; we came here for an exclusive interview!” “Aha, aha,” Udon confirmed his friends statements.

 “An interview huh?” Naruto’s interest peaked, “We’re here on an assignment to write an article for the academy’s newspaper, it’s a big time featured story all about the Chunin Selection Examination.” “So that’s why we want to do an exclusive interview with you, please tell us you’re going to do it,” Moegi gave him the puppy dog eyes.

 “It would mean a lot,” Udon sniffled sickly, ruining Moegi’s thing. “Yeah but right now?” he groaned. “Hey! You over there, what are you doing you’re holding up the Exam,” Anko said, walking over. “Oh sorry but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the Academy’s newspaper.” “OHHH Yeah I completely forgot all about it, Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me,” she laughed.

 “Interviewing you?” Naruto said confused, “Alright we’re taking a ten minute break! For those of you who are scheduled to be interviewed please be courteous and respectful to the reporters from Academy newspaper,” Anko announced. “I thought I was the only one being interviewed,” Naruto said. “No boss, but you are the most important!” “Oh well in that case, I’ll give you an interview that’ll make it clear to your readers why I’m the greatest ninja ever!”

 I sighed, turning away, not even bothering to listen as the trio started their interview. I tuned back in when I heard Naruto mention my name, “And Saki is my best friend, she’s awesome! She can make anything she does look like a breeze,” I smiled lightly; “She might even be as good a ninja as me!” my smile instantly dropped, I shook my head, and he started out so good. “I’m sure Naruto is just talking about himself over there to those kids, I’ll bet he never even mentions us,” Sakura snorted. I smirked, “Hmph, that would be just like him,” Sasuke muttered.